Bridge/Jumbo Index Issue (4 Viewers)

Gemaco Superflex are extremely stiff compared to most cards. I really don’t like them....and I have three setups.

The Classic Culture material has the best feel of any card I own next to Kem. They are a perfect weight IMO
Have any of the Red and Blue decks shown below? If so, I am interested in buying them from you.

rps20180211_182654_179.jpg
rps20180211_182721_542.jpg

I need more Desjgn cards. Where is the best place to order from? (I see eBay, but I am not sure how I can get multiple setups and combine shipping).

Mark

I was curious and just looked at a very brief page on Wikipedia. A couple of paragraphs ending with:

68px-Factory-Italy.png
This Italian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.

Perhaps someone with a better knowledge of the details could help Wipedia with an update

Hey guys, I realize this may not be the correct thread to post this in, but does anyone have an extra setup of these cards that are NOT defective that they would be willing to sell?

Hey guys, I realize this may not be the correct thread to post this in, but does anyone have an extra setup of these cards that are NOT defective that they would be willing to sell?

I have a setup but I have not opened it to see if they are defective.

I have some extras I will sell you. However, full disclosure, I have not seen any bad sets in what I have opened. I am guessing that is because A) I luckboxed into getting all the good sets or B) it turns out I have some kind of color blindness going on. I'm really thinking the actual answer is B.

So, I'm willing to even open the sets and check them before mailing but I promise nothing as I swear I have not seen any color variance in the sets I have opened but can easily see it in pictures people have posted here.

I have some extras I will sell you. However, full disclosure, I have not seen any bad sets in what I have opened. I am guessing that is because A) I luckboxed into getting all the good sets or B) it turns out I have some kind of color blindness going on. I'm really thinking the actual answer is B.

So, I'm willing to even open the sets and check them before mailing but I promise nothing as I swear I have not seen any color variance in the sets I have opened but can easily see it in pictures people have posted here.

I'll take you up on that - PM coming! @David O thanks for offering as well, but I'm going to try not to gamble as much as possible (y) :thumbsup:

Update: Production wraps up next week. Apparently, another order was put into production before mine. No matter, I have asked for sample decks to be shipped and should have them by the end of next week. Looking more like early May for these however. Thanks for your patience!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom