Do your partners complain about chipping? (1 Viewer)

Wise man!!

I told you guys my wife's the best

My wife only sometimes complains about the amount of space that the chips take up. As an artist, she appreciates the esthetic qualities of chips even though she has zero interest in learning about gambling.

I’ve never chipped a partner to the point where she complained about it, so I guess that’s a no! :wow: :D Although, maybe I’m doing it wrong....

This is the set I’m currently working on. Got some pink fracs being worked on by Gear (label and base chips shown). Also got another 100 of the T100 and T1 chips on their way to me. The white chips a PCR T10 and they’ll be used as 10p in a 10p/25p game.

Did you wind up relabeling the WTHCs? If so, wondering if you milled them first, or were able to just slap a label over the inlay. Same question with the PCR whites.

They’re still with Gear. I’m expecting them in the next few weeks. He’s removed the original inlay and replaced with a new inlay. I’ll stick some photos up whenever I receive them.
I’m not doing anything with the PCR hotstamps as they’re already 10s and that’s what I need.

I'm new to chipping, and she is usually very accepting of my hobbies. She is however on the skeptical side at the moment.

Anyone know if there Is a simialr thread here but about playing poker not chip hoarding?

I don’t care much for PC. I love chips and the forum. To me it doesn’t matter what the op says. But, I don’t see the harm of editing it if it makes it friendlier.
I don’t have a PC, I have to use my phone to check the site. I’m ok with PC’s though, they have their place, I’m just too mobile anymore.

Lol I know what you’re saying but you are not from the capital of PCness. I live in San Francisco...

Edit: strangely enough, on a day to day, person to person basis SF isn’t nearly as PC as it’s portrayed.

Holy s***! Try Austin. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom