Dinner Plans? (11 Viewers)

Dessert is imperative.

The smart thing to do is to downsize it.

I know, the very concept of a single scoop of ice cream, or a wedge of cake that my (ex)father-in-law would call a "Joke slice" is absurd. However, proper serving ware does wonders. A small bowl...
View attachment 366050
...is more than enough for a single scoop if ice cream, if you are using a Demitasse Spoon. They also make demitasse forks for cake or pies.

If you did dinner right, you shouldn't be craving a 1/8 wedge of pie or a whole pint of Haagen Daz. There simply shouldn't be room. That doesn't mean that the sweet tooth, oe a bright finish to the meal should be ignored. Just don't grab a shovel and jam in into your skull.

Put simply, which is better, one had of poker at $100 a hand, or 100 hands of poker at $1 per hand?

Savor life. Food is life.
So much agree right here Haha I always crave dessert but do my best not to keep it in the house lol

Sautéed scallops - yum :)

FFAFD902-E6CD-4A03-B545-1E893BE62AF4.jpeg
96FCC97C-B76E-4063-A67B-F0FA97C9ECB4.jpeg

Wifey is going home for Thanksgiving tomorrow night so I'm doing this now.

3 Day Smokey Brine, Southern Sausage Stuffing, upside down FTW
View attachment 370541
I'm very excited for next week and all the Thanksgiving style dinners that will be posted! It's one of my favorite holidays of the year because it centers around family and food!

I added some chili oil and some of that is probably the soft boiled egg. There’s also a few slabs of pork belly hiding in there

jesus! that looks greasier then turkey drippings --- did you (hopefully) add some no-sodium chicken broth to it?
I added some chili oil and some of that is probably the soft boiled egg. There’s also a few slabs of pork belly hiding in there
ok then -- the soft boiled egg i thought was a wonton but at least the pork there was real meat and not some soy shit :tup:
I'd do it! especially with the chili oil.:cool

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom