Dinner Plans? (2 Viewers)

Never thought of food as being a bad thing, but then again food is just something I really enjoy.
I enjoy food also, but I have a bad problem with over eating and self control when it comes to foods lol hence constant dieting and a hob that required excessive calorie intake so I can eat like a heifer lol some people can eat food and it's nothing more to them than that because they dont get enjoyment from it...scary I know

I enjoy food also, but I have a bad problem with over eating and self control when it comes to foods lol hence constant dieting and a hob that required excessive calorie intake so I can eat like a heifer lol some people can eat food and it's nothing more to them than that because they dont get enjoyment from it...scary I know
Moderation is definitely the key. Anything in excess can be a vice. Even chipping :bigbucks:

The meal prep has helped free up so much time in the first 18 months of having my daughter. Get that freezer stacked before yours arrives man!
That's good advice. I usually prep for a couple of meals at a time, but I've not thought to freeze them. Maybe I'll give that a try as a test run.

I'm still in the process of ridding myself of the dad bod, the last thing I want is to get it back again when I actually am a dad lol

That's good advice. I usually prep for a couple of meals at a time, but I've not thought to freeze them. Maybe I'll give that a try as a test run.

I'm still in the process of ridding myself of the dad bod, the last thing I want is to get it back again when I actually am a dad lol

A few weeks after your baby arrives your official dad bod licence should arrive in the mail so you will be all sweet man, don't sweat it!

Why do I host poker games when I get knocked out inside the first hour?

The leftovers from said game...
1573490122250.png

Why do I host poker games when I get knocked out inside the first hour?

Recently I was knocked out three times in the first 90 minutes when I hosted. Thank god it was a cash game lol...........

As always, your food looks phenomenal.

I'm due to visit my father in Alabama again. You and @Ben need to host another meet in the next year or so!

The food was unbelievable. Eating steak with a plastic fork and knife? Not even one utensil broken, thanks to a 29.5 hour slow cook in the sous vide, followed up with a 30 minute smoke, then a blowtorch sear.

Many went home with empty pockets, none went home with an empty belly.
1573506859315.png

1573506929613.png

1573506959819.png

Photos courtesy of @Mrs Poker Zombie

Recently I was knocked out three times in the first 90 minutes when I hosted. Thank god it was a cash game lol...........

As always, your food looks phenomenal.

I'm due to visit my father in Alabama again. You and @Ben need to host another meet in the next year or so!
With or without a meet-up, you know you have a place you can stop for the night. And if your trip coincides with any of the following dates, there will be a game:

Jan 11 Ladies night
Feb 22 Hall of Fame Game / International Margarita Day. Dinner Plan: Margarita Chicken
Apr 04 Holdem Tournament / Landmine Awareness Day Bonus
Apr 25 PLO Tournament
Jun 06 Holdem Tournament / Holly Hockey-Stick Birthday Celebration
Jul 18 Holdem Tournament
Aug 29 Holdem Tournament
Oct 10 Holdem Tournament
Nov 21 Zombie Poker Classic / 100th Zombie Poker Club event

Mmmm look at them biscuits

Oh and chocolate balls in the latter picture!
The biscuits put the Red Lobster cheesy biscuits to shame. Choco-balls in the green container were Nutter-Butter balls, the other ones were Oreo balls. Sooooo good, we basically demanded he make them again for the classic.

Last night was chicken roulades stuffed with bacon, onion, and spinach w/ a cheesy bechamel. nom nom nom nom nom nom nom

Well... first time making this

Homeade country fried deer steaks with gravy and au gratin potatoes
View attachment 366018
So dieting season is around the corner for me as well... but!! Let me tell you right now! That right there was Birthday dinner status! Absolutely amazed by this one!!! Thank you Love!!

I waited for the crowds and madness to die down before I made the trek for some of these. Almost as good as Chick-fil-A
9582DC25-3B09-43C2-9F1D-C716064D0E5F.jpeg

It's going to take a lot of situps to burn that off but oh man what a meal!
It actually turned out awesome! Luckily diet season isnt until January haha! I eat a very clean healthy diet for breakfast and lunch so we can splurge at dinner, and I'm very physically active at my job, which helps alot!!

I waited for the crowds and madness to die down before I made the trek for some of these. Almost as good as Chick-fil-A
View attachment 366020
My 55 year old co worker says never again will he eat Chick fillet... he has stopped and bought that sandwich every single day on his way home from work!!

It actually turned out awesome! Luckily diet season isnt until January haha! I eat a very clean healthy diet for breakfast and lunch so we can splurge at dinner, and I'm very physically active at my job, which helps alot!!
You guys start diet season early! I don't start shedding my winter coat until at least middle/late spring :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Omg Ben and I have been wanting one, it is as awesome as they say?!

It's good, but not oh my goodness lives up to the hype good. It's still just a chicken sandwich. Flavor is good, it's a bit more crunchy than Chik-fil-A and also less salty which I do like a lot. I got the spicy version and it's a mild tingle at most.

You guys start diet season early! I don't start shedding my winter coat until at least middle/late spring :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I diet year round Haha lifes hard eating boy food and still maintain a lady body :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
But we do a little dieting together in the "new" year to help lose some of the holiday baggage haha!

It's good, but not oh my goodness lives up to the hype good. It's still just a chicken sandwich. Flavor is good, it's a bit more crunchy than Chik-fil-A and also less salty which I do like a lot. I got the spicy version and it's a mild tingle at most.
Nice we like the spicy good to know, also like more crunch less salt! In my head I didnt expect it to be the greatest thing ever, but I was at popeyes last friday and boy that was a mistake, place was a damn zoo couldn't even get a parking spot or in the drive thru line! I was like what the hecks going on?! When I got home Ben informed of the sandwhich lol

So you also believe desserts should be their own food group? A meal isn't complete without dessert.
Dessert is imperative.

The smart thing to do is to downsize it.

I know, the very concept of a single scoop of ice cream, or a wedge of cake that my (ex)father-in-law would call a "Joke slice" is absurd. However, proper serving ware does wonders. A small bowl...
2019-11-13 17.42.54.jpg

...is more than enough for a single scoop if ice cream, if you are using a Demitasse Spoon. They also make demitasse forks for cake or pies.

If you did dinner right, you shouldn't be craving a 1/8 wedge of pie or a whole pint of Haagen Daz. There simply shouldn't be room. That doesn't mean that the sweet tooth, oe a bright finish to the meal should be ignored. Just don't grab a shovel and jam in into your skull.

Put simply, which is better, one had of poker at $100 a hand, or 100 hands of poker at $1 per hand?

Savor life. Food is life.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom