Dinner Plans? (16 Viewers)

That's crazy cheap for Wagyu!

I gotta move to Australia.
The other place I use is $22kg for the Wagyu burger mince. So $18 is reasonable. The standard chuck and brisket I use is $11.

What would you guys be paying for it.

Dinosaur soup:
2019-10-18 19.37.30.jpg

Dinosaur Kale
Chicken Wings (because dinosaurs are related to the bird, and have tiny arms)
Bulgar Wheat
Jalapenos
Banana Peppers
Water, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, oregano, black pepper

Kale-haters beware, you have met your match.

I've had the chili being prepped for 2 days. I'll take pics tonight as we tailgate for our X-Box football game tonight.

...yeah, we're not right in the head...

i had a 4 day weekend and smoked 3 pork shoulders, 4 chickens, and 4 racks of ribs.

last night we made pork, onion, bell pepper, and black beans in sweet potato boats.

tonight is bbq bacon chicken pizza.

For many people this is probably the case however for me the greatest god damn spice in the whole world is periodic abstinence/control of indulgences.
Also, I'm curious is this a religious based meal plan or diet based meal plan? If you dont mind my inquiring...

Nothing religious about it and no specific diet other than sticking to whole foods.

I mainly to do as it saves me a heap of time and money and increases my enjoyment of indulgences come the weekend.
Cool idea, I like it. I do a similar sort of thing for work except I get breakfast and lunch, but I try to keep it super healthy and it's usually the same daily so for dinner my hubby doesn't have to suffer through boring diet foods lol and the weekends are also an indulgence free for all

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom