Dinner Plans? (8 Viewers)

Very cool. I’ve been checking those Blackstone’s out now. I gotta get me one of those and set it up next to the bbq! Serious grillin and chillin

A seafood lovers dream here in Romania and everything is cheap. This cost about 7-8 USD

20190822_203305.jpg

No cereal in the house deserves 2 sad faces.

I know keto has helped some people out tremendously, so I don't want to poo-poo it. But my love for food... all food (except chitlins :vomit:) makes the very concept of eating keto as sad as...
  • climbing a mountain, but turning around just before the summit
  • busting out on the bubble
  • a rack with 99 chips
  • being the designated driver
I can't even imagine living in a house where potatoes were banned.

I know keto has helped some people out tremendously, so I don't want to poo-poo it. But my love for food... all food (except chitlins :vomit:) makes the very concept of eating keto as sad as...
  • a rack with 99 chips
These are all great points, but my son has lost 120 lbs, my wife has lost 60, and her BP and bloodwork is excellent, and they both are much more active and happy.

Also, my gut is not doing great after a couple bowls of cereal yesterday. Am I lactose intolerant?! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

These are all great points, but my son has lost 120 lbs, my wife has lost 60, and her BP and bloodwork is excellent, and they both are much more active and happy.

Also, my gut is not doing great after a couple bowls of cereal yesterday. Am I lactose intolerant?! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I've also seen some people look absolutely fantastic after going keto. Like the bullet points above, there are reasons to do them (or keto). If I had to, I would. For now I will continue to exercise (my heart needs that anyway), eat "bad things" in moderation (I actually prefer flavor over fatty), and dance the line between "Normal" and "Overweight".

Last edited:

• a rack with 99 chips

I used to completely agree with you. You know my thoughts on food/beer/bourbon ect..... I'm not doing keto. Its close enough. The improvement in my health is such a drastic change that I am rarely even tempted by greasy, processed, garbage food. Part of the reason is that I'm a much better cook now. There are work arounds with most things. Just have to be creative. @k9dr My wife just texted. She picked up some of those low carb tortillas. Pizzas are in my very near future.

The improvement in my health is such a drastic change that I am rarely even tempted by greasy, processed, garbage food.
This is huge. Greasy, processed, garbage food is so easy, it's lazy. Then lazy becomes acceptance. They you find yourself debating which is the best burger, 5 Guys or In-n-Out, when those that make their own burgers know that neither is even close to being a great burger, much less the "best".

You have earned your chef's hat.

Hmmm.... :sneaky:

If only I could convince myself to eat that healthy all of the time..... lol
I eat extremely healthy/clean for breakfast/lunch so dinner is usually a free for all

Authentic Italian cuisine on a Greek island
menu.jpg

Penne Arabiata (actually, arabiatissima on request) and Linguine Aglio-Olio-Peperoncini
arabiata & aglio-olio.jpg

The peperoncini, locally planted
peperoncini.jpg

And some Barollo (Nero Marone in this case, from Piemonte).
Nero Marone.jpg

Jacket required (@Klobberer : no man-nipple debauchery this time:D} due to the cool, strong northern winds prevalent in the Aegean Sea since the start of time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom