Dinner Plans? (14 Viewers)

smoked paprika chicken with a bacon, red wine vinegar (used jalepeno bacon)

20190817_181325.jpg

I think eating keto would help me lose a lot of weight.

After losing the will to live, the pounds just melt off. :p

My stomach is feeling so much better eating low carbs. Eventually I'll filter other stuff back in, but I'm enjoying how I feel. Plus, knowing how to cook, what works well together, ect....makes this so much easier than when I did it 20 years ago.

We don't grind our own meat. If I hunted, I would, but right now I have a pretty good butcher. You point out the cut of meat and indicate what kind of grind you want and they will make it happen for no extra charge.

I do a lamb/hamburger blend for meatball hors d'oeuvres.

I'm more excited about the chicken. It's been marinating in lime juice, lemon juice, orange juice, and a variety of spices

Sorry I drank a 25oz natty ice and a few miller lites after that....I mean it looked really good and then my mind went the wrong way :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO: I mean absolutely no offense I think you make delicious food and if I didnt have a complex about my weight I'd be 300 pounds and attempting to recreate everything you make and eating giant bowls of ice cream instead when I failed miserably :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom