Dinner Plans? (10 Viewers)

We had that discussion at work the other day. Without Googling (because that is how intellectual challenges are fought), what differentiates chicken fried chicken from fried chicken? o_O
Fried chicken is just chicken pieces that are deep fried. Chicken fried chicken is a breaded chicken cutlet that is fried.

And, a hot dog is a sandwich. ;)

Not a whole lot actually!

Fried chicken to me is whole pieces with bones in.

Tenders are fried strips of chicken.

Chicken fried chicken is the breast flattened and fried but with gravy on top.

I agree with you, but I don’t think gravy is technically a requirement to make it chicken fried chicken ... just makes it taste much better!

My wife doesn’t like gravy on her chicken fried steak/chicken either but for me it’s incomplete without it. As you can see, I literally drown my chicken in gravy

The problem with that definition, is that it matches "chicken fingers". However, 2 guys argued that same definition, so you are in good company.

That's just so fucking stupid, I cant believe someone still types that.

Congratulations on being the only person I currently have on "ignore".
I guess the joke’s on me? I didn’t realize people were so sensitive about hot dogs. @Josh Kifer, we need to find something else to debate.

I guess the joke’s on me? I didn’t realize people were so sensitive about hot dogs. @Josh Kifer, we need to find something else to debate.
Is this one popsicle with two sticks, or two popsicles attached in one wrapper?

Attachments

• dish-POPSICLE.jpg
    dish-POPSICLE.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 65
That's just so fucking stupid, I cant believe someone still types that.

Congratulations on being the only person I currently have on "ignore".

That seems a little harsh over a joke. Not that you asked, but I've gotten to know David ( @Hornet ) pretty well over the last 6 months. We frequently chat. He's played cards at my house recently. He is a pretty damn good dude. I can think of about a hundred people that I would block before him

That seems a little harsh over a joke. Not that you asked, but I've gotten to know David ( @Hornet ) pretty well over the last 6 months. We frequently chat. He's played cards at my house recently. He is a pretty damn good dude. I can think of about a hundred people that I would block before him
@Hornet is my lawyer bro. *Secret lawyer bro handshake*

Plz, I need representation for a upcoming trial and all I have is chips.

Chicken tortilla soup. chicken stock was homemade as well. The tortilla strips are made from the low carb wraps.

View attachment 380084
When I did the low carb thing, my favorite meal was to get a low carb tortilla, warm it till it's crispy and made personal loaded pizzas. Literally 2 was 12 carbs.... Omg. I miss them.

When I did the low carb thing, my favorite meal was to get a low carb tortilla, warm it till it's crispy and made personal loaded pizzas. Literally 2 was 12 carbs.... Omg. I miss them.

I do that all the time. The wraps that @k9dr suggested was an absolute game changer for me!

I do that all the time. The wraps that @k9dr suggested was an absolute game changer for me!
I also fell in love with mushroom fake spaghetti. If you cook it right, it actually worked just as good as pasta. Now, if you do it the wrong way, you'll regret everything...

We had that discussion at work the other day. Without Googling (because that is how intellectual challenges are fought), what differentiates chicken fried chicken from fried chicken? o_O

'chicken fried chicken' is when a chicken does the frying to one of it's own

Last edited:

Curious, are you able to read this?

Maybe. He seemed pretty cool to me as well, but I've hit my limit with the hotdog/sandwich spam thing. He brings back that same spammy shit in practically every thread, like a 3 year old that says "shit" all the time because someone laughed the first time they heard her say it (though a 3 year old saying "shit" is pretty funny). Now he drags it into literally my favorite thread?

Nope, cut off.

Just because you can define something as something else, doesn't mean any reasonable person would call it by that name. A motorcycle can be defined as an automobile, but what kind of low-brow would call a Harley an automobile?

I've slogged my fair share of inane humor across the boards over the years, but the hotdog can go back to the thread that is dedicated to it. I don't need it wasting my time.

If anyone other than @Poker Zombie is offended that I wasted their time with my inane humor, I apologize. He has me blocked so I can’t apologize to him.

Just so people don’t get the wrong impression though, @Josh Kifer and I were having that discussion in ONE other thread. And that was the first time I entered into the hot dog “debate.” I was trying to inject a little levity into a thread that already had been derailed where people were going after each other with a lot of anger and vitriol. Perhaps I should’ve just stuck with the perfect @David O line — “keep on chipping” — but I don’t have a nice catchphrase like that.

If anyone other than @Poker Zombie is offended that I wasted their time with my inane humor, I apologize. He has me blocked so I can’t apologize to him.

Just so people don’t get the wrong impression though, @Josh Kifer and I were having that discussion in ONE other thread. And that was the first time I entered into the hot dog “debate.” I was trying to inject a little levity into a thread that already had been derailed where people were going after each other with a lot of anger and vitriol. Perhaps I should’ve just stuck with the perfect @David O line — “keep on chipping” — but I don’t have a nice catchphrase like that.
You just apologized about stating a hotdog is a sandwich.... What a world we live in. Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom