Designing My First Cash Set (CPC) (1 Viewer)

Got a shuffle stack of FDL. These are awesome. Like an improved version of a RHC. The interesting thing is that CPC seem to have a slightly rougher/chalky feeling to them vs paulsons. My favorite of these is the Bright White 6A18 with what appears to be grey and light chocolate edge spots. I now am thinking of going Bright White base for my $1, maybe even this exact chip or possible change the grey to light green. Also is a pic of the Monaco set I currently use, which fits my theme and tables so well that I have gone back and forth wondering if I should even do a new set.

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image0.jpeg

FDL is my favorite. I think they sound better and feel more substantial than the other molds I have had samples of.

Pretty sure that white chip has grey and butterscotch spots.

If Monaco already fits your theme, I'd want to come up with something new for a custom set...

If Monaco already fits your theme, I'd want to come up with something new for a custom set...
I think you are right. What do you mean something new for a custom set? It will be new its going to have the poker club name/logo and all different chips.

Got a shuffle stack of FDL. These are awesome. Like an improved version of a RHC. The interesting thing is that CPC seem to have a slightly rougher/chalky feeling to them vs paulsons. My favorite of these is the Bright White 6A18 with what appears to be grey and light chocolate edge spots. I now am thinking of going Bright White base for my $1, maybe even this exact chip or possible change the grey to light green. Also is a pic of the Monaco set I currently use, which fits my theme and tables so well that I have gone back and forth wondering if I should even do a new set.

View attachment 1118228
View attachment 1118229
View attachment 1118230
View attachment 1118232
Just as a heads up. Bright white with 618 edgespot is a $5.30 chip. Not sure if cost is an issue but that can add up. Bright white has a 55¢ premium added

Edit: It’s actually a $5.47 chip… not to be Debbie Downer but for 400 of those as a $1 that’s almost $2,200.

Last edited:
Just as a heads up. Bright white with 618 edgespot is a $5.30 chip. Not sure if cost is an issue but that can add up. Bright white has a 55¢ premium added

Edit: It’s actually a $5.47 chip… not to be Debbie Downer but for 400 of those as a $1 that’s almost $2,200.
That’s rough. My $5 will be L4, $25 is a toss up between L3 and L8, my $100 could b a L6, L9 or L10 and my frac is most likely to be L1. The breakdown would look something like this.
frac: 100 = $236
$1: 400 x $5.47 = $2188
$5: 400 x $2.92 = $1168
$25: 100 x $2.92 = $292 or 100 x $4.60 = $460
$100: 100 x $3.47 = $347 or 100 x $4.92 = $492 or 100 x $5.24 = $524

as low as $4231 or as high as $4576. That’s not actually that bad, avg of $3.84-4.16 per chip.

That’s rough. My $5 will be L4, $25 is a toss up between L3 and L8, my $100 could b a L6, L9 or L10 and my frac is most likely to be L1. The breakdown would look something like this.
frac: 100 = $236
$1: 400 x $5.47 = $2188
$5: 400 x $2.92 = $1168
$25: 100 x $2.92 = $292 or 100 x $4.60 = $460
$100: 100 x $3.47 = $347 or 100 x $4.92 = $492 or 100 x $5.24 = $524

as low as $4231 or as high as $4576. That’s not actually that bad, avg of $3.84-4.16 per chip.
Are you using any Dayglo colors as base color in any chips? There’s a 15¢ premium on each chip for dayglo base. Again, not trying to be debbie downer on cost, I’ve just done this too many times so I’m good at figuring out a cost of a set ha.

Yeah the frac is a dayglo base. $1 could potentially be dg peacock. If I get this done under $5000 I will be fine with that.

What do you mean something new for a custom set? It will be new its going to have the poker club name/logo and all different chips.
Maybe I miss understood you saying the Monaco set fits with well your theme and table. I meant of those chips already work with that theme, then I would be hesitant to design a custom CPC set for the same theme.

Maybe I miss understood you saying the Monaco set fits with well your theme and table. I meant of those chips already work with that theme, then I would be hesitant to design a custom CPC set for the same theme.

I mean good for being a stock set. I think having the room name on the chip is really cool too.

I got an inlay now. Here is what I have so far, not sure about frac. Maybe I will ditch frac altogether? Or solid yellow or dg arc yellow or saturn?

InlaySet.png

View attachment 1118228
View attachment 1118229
View attachment 1118230
View attachment 1118232

Late to the party, just accidentally stumbled upon this thread.

I confirm the gray and butterscotch spots on the 6A18... that's one of mine :)
Looks like some extras fell out of production and made it to CPC samples.

And yes, the premium is brutal. But only bright white gives you the clean look. The regular white is more like cigarette smoke stained.

85C_1874cr.jpg85C_1860cr.jpg85C_1882cr.jpg85C_1866cr.jpg

Last edited:
H-mold seems like an obvious choice here given the name!

I was thinking about that, but I am stuck on having a 1-1/16" inlay

Late to the party, just accidentally stumbled upon this thread.

I confirm the gray and butterscotch spots on the 6A18... that's one of mine :)
Looks like some extras fell out of production and made it to CPC samples.

And yes, the premium is brutal. But only bright white gives you the clean look. The regular white is more like cigarette smoke stained.

View attachment 1167849View attachment 1167850View attachment 1167851View attachment 1167852

Yeah I got one of each of those. Do you have any more pics of your $100 chip? Stacks, pots, etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom