Derailing BS Moved (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill_Man618

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
@Windwalker Did you play 10/20 at the B around 2011? I’m reading Matt Moore’s 2p2 posts about him coming up through the ranks of poker and becoming a pro and he mentions playing with someone named Krish who had a lot of money in a 10/20 game in 2011 before WSOP. Also mentioned that the person took a call to buy a 33k comic book and you’ve mentioned that you have quite a collection of comic books. Would be crazy if that was you.

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/...480/index48.html?highlight=krish#post26000427

Not the same Krish. He collects comic books, but he's obviously not going to boast at a table about that, or his financing efforts. Cmon man!
I agree that it’s likely not him, but I’d venture to say that in the group of people who can afford to play the nosebleeds there are prolly not a lot of people who are named Krish, collect comics, and live in LA (based on the fact that the Krish from the story financed transformers I’m assuming he lived in LA). So it wouldn’t surprise me at all if it actually was him since a lot of things line up.

I agree that it’s likely not him, but I’d venture to say that in the group of people who can afford to play the nosebleeds there are prolly not a lot of people who are named Krish, collect comics, and live in LA (based on the fact that the Krish from the story financed transformers I’m assuming he lived in LA). So it wouldn’t surprise me at all if it actually was him since a lot of things line up.
I just read the link that @BarrieJ3 posted. It could have been me, because I do tend to play big and am known to chase draws, and more importantly, definitely bluff. And I have probably bought a $33K comic book.

But, I have nothing to do with movies, and I don't have pictures with Josh Duhamel, or Transformers actresses. And as people who played with me at MinnieMania will attest after playing with me for 3 days, I almost never talk about what I do, or who I know. :)

Fascinating co-incidence in the name and comic book thing tho.

EDIT -- One thing that *is* true, tho, @BarrieJ3. The fact that you posted a link to an outside source not knowing whether it was about me (since it isn't, I don't really care) gives me further insight into your idiocy, especially since I asked you to stop posting on my threads. So, here's a promise: the first time I see you at a meet up, I won't be shaking your hand. I'll instead bitchslap you so hard, it'll hopefully knock some sense into you. Looking forward to that. :)

Last edited:
But, I have nothing to do with movies, and I don't have pictures with Josh Duhamel, or Transformers actresses. And as people who played with me at MinnieMania will attest after playing with me for 3 days, I almost never talk about what I do, or who I know. :)

I was just trying to get it all erased and moved on.

BUT, Coinky dink of the year huh?! I just figured the movie aspect came from potential clients/work, since you guys literally list movies and television shows on....ya know what, ignorance is bliss.

Let's get back to fawning over nice sets, who has Pr0n?

Next PCF main event
1603487537470.gif

I just read the link that @BarrieJ3 posted. It could have been me, because I do tend to play big and am known to chase draws, and more importantly, definitely bluff. And I have probably bought a $33K comic book.

EDIT -- One thing that *is* true, tho, @BarrieJ3. The fact that you posted a link to an outside source not knowing whether it was about me (since it isn't, I don't really care) gives me further insight into your idiocy, especially since I asked you to stop posting on my threads. So, here's a promise: the first time I see you at a meet up, I won't be shaking your hand. I'll instead bitchslap you so hard, it'll hopefully knock some sense into you. Looking forward to that. :)
I'm so excited by your threats of violence!

I was trying to be nice, but you're right. Most definitely off, I mean there's obviously 30 Krishnans playing poker in Vegas buying 30k comic books.

And you have nothing to do with movies, of course not.

1603487729292.png

I can't wait to hear how that excerpt isn't correct either.

I'm so excited by your threats of violence!

I was trying to be nice, but your right. Most definitely off, I mean there's obviously 30 Krishnas playing poker in Vegas buying 30k comic books.

And you have nothing to do with movies, of course not.

View attachment 559612
Building an innovation isn't financing a movie, you bumbling nitwit. It's coming up with a new type of projector, ticket pricing strategy or screen technology. And it definitely doesn't give me access to photos with the movie's stars.

I have asked you to stop posting on my threads -- I am asking one more time.

Building an innovation isn't financing a movie, you bumbling nitwit. It's coming up with a new type of projector, ticket pricing strategy or screen technology. And it definitely doesn't give me access to photos with the movie's stars.

I have asked you to stop posting on my threads -- I am asking one more time.
I was only referencing that because you mentioned having nothing to do with movies, not anything to do with financing. That's on the original writer's misconceptions. So you have nothing to do with movies, except the things you do that have to do with movies.

I'm literally born and raised in LA, you have "access" to photos with movie stars if you're a bus driver who gets a premier ticket for crying out loud.

I'll save Tommy and the mods the time, and leave you to continue posting whatever BS or lines you want to feed folks. You go on with your super bad self there bud.

I mean, you can’t threaten violence, right? That’s in the rules right? Or should be?

1603488831041.gif

I mean, you can’t threaten violence, right? That’s in the rules right? Or should be?

View attachment 559630

You're right.

"Users shall not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, and/or threaten another member."

By that measure, @BarrieJ3 should have been banned multiple times. I have asked him multiple times to stop posting on my threads. I've already messaged @Tommy to figure this out. Something needs to be done -- perhaps we both get banned.

@BarrieJ3 the Krish in the article was described as a middle eastern man.
Ya my bad. I didn't know if it was him or not, hence my asking for it to be removed from here prior to WW jumping in with threats or comments.

To that end, I'm probably wrong, but I thought Krish was possibly Indian? Not sure how folks use the terms middle east and asian, but it changes quite a bit dependent on background and country. In my experience, I generally here India referred to (incorrectly I think?) as middle east, and not (I have no idea if this is correct) as Asian.

Now if the writer would have said an Asian man, despite my thinking that that would be the right description, based on common language I probably would've assumed not Krish.

Forgive any inconsistencies or ignorance on this specific post, as it does change depending on who you talk to.

The internet is still so new to us. We are humans not meant for this type of stimulation. I'd find it hard to believe that if you were both in the same room from the inception of annoyance we'd have the same outcome as here.find it in ourselves to be gentle to ourselves. when we are gentle to ourselves we are capable of being gentle to others. you both ad value to this community and it'd be some bullshit if you both got banned.

-tony

@BarrieJ3 the Krish in the article was described as a middle eastern man.
Well, more importantly -- who cares? I wouldn't mind at all if it *were* about me, all the article describes is a bluff that was called, which has happened to all of us. The personality of the guy described is definitely not mine, especially when I play, but that's ok too. And do I care if someone thinks I financed a couple of movies even though I didn't? Not really.

What I find violating is that he posted it in my thread thinking it *was* me, in a passive aggressive act of harassment. On my own thread. When he's been asked multiple times to not.

Either way, I'm leaving this to the mods now, something has to be done about this.

-- perhaps we both get banned.
You own a shit ton of great sets, post a lot of awesome pr0n, and take us on epic weekends where you win tens of thousands of $ playing poker in Vegas. Yeah that's not going to happen. Let's take this option off the table right now.

This thread starts to remind me of the mask thread. Kindergarten on lots of sides....#unwatch

What I find violating is that he posted it in my thread thinking it *was* me, in a passive aggressive act of harassment. On my own thread. When he's been asked multiple times to not.
Nice, hit the keywords that you feel harassed. I posted a joke that included a link to information another user already posted about, that is easily findable by anyone here. I even asked that the other user remove it long before you came in, as there's plenty of material on this site alone to work with, and you may not have been aware of what the other site wrote about.

Your response to the above actions was to threaten violence, and call the admins. Like most other posts, your story makes literally no sense, but don't worry, because:
You own a shit ton of great sets, post a lot of awesome pr0n, and take us on epic weekends where you win tens of thousands of $ playing poker in Vegas.

The internet is still so new to us. We are humans not meant for this type of stimulation. I'd find it hard to believe that if you were both in the same room from the inception of annoyance we'd have the same outcome as here.find it in ourselves to be gentle to ourselves. when we are gentle to ourselves we are capable of being gentle to others. you both ad value to this community and it'd be some bullshit if you both got banned.

-tony
...in these troubling/stressful/difficult times...

This thread reminds me of how, when I was growing up, my mom used to say to me “you always have to have the last word.” What’s a good response to that line? :banghead:
I'm rubber and you're glue, whatever you bounce at sticks to thing... S.... Uh... .... Fuck you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom