DEALER BUTTONS for the New China Club CARDS MOLD Group Buy - Gaging Interest (1 Viewer)

I'm not seeing much love for the ash tray designs. I agree that one of them needs to make it into production. Which one do you like best? My order is 7-2-1, but I could support any if someone else has a strong preference.

OK everyone, I am tallying these comments. If you didn't state a clear top 3 in order, I'm making a guess based on your comment. If you'd like, post again with a clear top 3, in order. I'll total up the tallies sometime tomorrow afternoon, post, and give everyone a chance to revise their votes.
Any new or revised votes? I'm going to tally up and report in a couple of hours.

I like #3 for sure. Then 7, but am ok to go with any of the ashtray designs based on which is most voted.
I am also fine with ordering 2 of them if needed to reach the MOQ of 10.

OK all, here is my interpretation of the voting on these DBs.

1608180260637.png

Review this and let me know if I got it wrong. 3 points for your top choice. 2 points for 2nd and 1 point for third. If you only have 2 scores, then you only mentioned two buttons in your post. I only counted votes after Tim's latest artwork post.

Based on this voting, I recommend we only make the original and buttons 3 & 5 since we have to have a MOQ of 10 orders per button. I know lots of other people expressed interest, but I need their votes after the last art post to count them in this poll. So get back here and tell me what you like please. We'll re-visit this again tomorrow afternoon or evening.

C'mon lovers of the ash tray button! We're dying here! Or whichever one you like best.

VOTE - VOTE - VOTE

I think I would like #1 a lot more if the Keno Queen was on both sides.

10 is so few. Open it up, and I bet you meet the minimum on all of them, or close

View attachment 585230
I think the artwork similar to the one on this ashtray would be pretty cool for one side of the button.
@AH77 if you want to buy an ash tray button, you need to come vote.

Others who stated interest in buying a button, please come vote on the artwork to decide which ones get made:

@RowdyRawhide @Vince Bustillo @Justin Olson @joepro @feldmvn @ranger764 @PokerDots @Godzilla28 @FDLmold @mnebesny
@Nuhockey @chrismurda @The_dude @Bluegrass Poker @Ben8257

10 is so few. Open it up, and I bet you meet the minimum on all of them, or close
I just wasn't sure if that was over-doing it. Figured we should narrow it down to a reasonable number.

@Himewad what do you say about this? Put then all in an order thread, and make any that get at least 10 MOQ?

My biggest concern is the ash tray buttons which were really three versions of the same button just trying to narrow down which rim color is best. Based on the poll, if we offer all three, we might end up with none meeting the MOQ.

I know I’m in the minority but I personally like 4 & 7. Oddly enough the only one I really don’t like is the all red button. Reminds me too much of China the actual country rather than the New China Club in Reno lol.

I know I’m in the minority but I personally like 4 & 7. Oddly enough the only one I really don’t like is the all red button. Reminds me too much of China the actual country rather than the New China Club in Reno lol.
You can vote for up to 3. Do you have a third choice? And it's weighted, so 4 first and 7 second?

Re-Posting artwork on this page:

NCC Dealer Button-V4-01.jpg

NCC Dealer Button-V4-02.jpg

NCC Dealer Button-V4-03.jpg

NCC Dealer Button-V4-04.jpg

NCC Dealer Button-V4-05.jpg

NCC Dealer Button-V4-07.jpg

And for reference - the Original (#6) will be made. No need to vote on this one.

NCC Dealer Button-V3-06.jpg

My choice would be 3,5,7 in that order. Don't like plain white buttons and to me #4 is just the original again with the Keno dancer. You are already remaking the original button again, I don't see why you would want another just like it... I like color, way too many white dealer buttons out there. Just my 2 cents!

But i am still probably down for a couple of whatever get made.

Ben

For me 5, 2, 1, 3.

From personal experience being Chinese the Red and Yellow are very prevalent colors in Happy times or times or Celebration. Red also is worn for Happy Occasions. I would say #5 is a must do for me. In order I like the Red borders, then Maroon, and Green last.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom