DEALER BUTTONS for the New China Club CARDS MOLD Group Buy - Gaging Interest (2 Viewers)

Sorry y'all, I got delayed on the revision submission. Just sent this to @timinater .

Hey Tim,

Here's another round of tweaks and additions. I think we are getting pretty close. I'm going in order of the pics in your post in the thread. We found out we had the years the club was open wrong by 1 year.

Button #1
  • Change 1972 to 1971.
Button #2
  • Change 1972 to 1971.
New version of #1/#2
  • Change 1972 to 1971.
  • Some people think the red on #2 is too bright, and others think # 1 is too dark. I like #2, but could you give us a third option? A deeper red than #2, but not as brownish as #1. Thanks!
Button #3
  • Please make the green a couple of shades darker - closer to the green in buttons 1 & 2. (I already submitted this tweak to you a few days ago)
Button #4
  • No changes
Button #5
  • Let's do a reverse version of this one. Make the entire base color of the button red, change the text for "Dealer" to yellow to match the edge art, and change all the rest of the text to white.
Button #6
  • This is the original. No changes.
Thank you very much!

Interested in one or two of the original buttons if those end up being made.

Interested in one or two of the original buttons if those end up being made.
Yes, more of the originals will be made. There is plenty of interest.

FYI, as this is just an interest & design thread, I am not keeping track of everyone's dibs. Once we have finalized art, I will set up another thread to take orders. I'll link to it from here.

Revisions :)

Attachments

• NCC Dealer Button-V4-01.jpg
    NCC Dealer Button-V4-01.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 184
  • NCC Dealer Button-V4-02.jpg
    NCC Dealer Button-V4-02.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 165
  • NCC Dealer Button-V4-03.jpg
    NCC Dealer Button-V4-03.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 161
  • NCC Dealer Button-V4-04.jpg
    NCC Dealer Button-V4-04.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 185
  • NCC Dealer Button-V4-05.jpg
    NCC Dealer Button-V4-05.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 166
  • NCC Dealer Button-V4-07.jpg
    NCC Dealer Button-V4-07.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 181
Love the new darker green on button #3.

Love the slightly darker red (shall we call it #7?) on the last button vs brighter red on button #2.

#5 is not exactly what we asked for, but I like it too. I had originally suggested this way, then James had said to make Dealer yellow instead of China Club.

So how does everyone want to proceed from here? I think we should limit the number we go to print with, probably to no more than 2 or 3 new ones.

There aren't a lot of green DBs that I have seen. #3 is my first choice. I'm good with either #2 or #7 as my second choice.

What do the rest of you think? Do we need a poll?

Like the other one better, where only "China Club" is in yellow.
Same here for the red one.
I guess 3 is my favorite as I like the look of the hub inlay that matches the chips. The red one is nice but I am just a "dealer button is white" type of guy. My exception to that seems to be the Keno Queen button. I really like the idea of one of the ashtray designs (green with yellow Keno Queen) making it to production.

Wow sounds like 3 and 5 are winning the race. I agree as well. I’d be down for one of each

Not sure yet if we need a poll for all of them. Looks like 3 and 5 are getting a lot of love and are clear front-runners at the moment.

I like the "ash tray" design a lot too. If there's enough interest, I think we should pick one of those three. (#1, #2, or #7) Maybe that's what we should do a poll on? That would give us 3 total NEW buttons, plus the white original (#6) button. Is that too many?

#4 is getting almost no love. Speak up if this is one of your top favorites, otherwise I think that one is out.

Same here for the red one.
I guess 3 is my favorite as I like the look of the hub inlay that matches the chips. The red one is nice but I am just a "dealer button is white" type of guy. My exception to that seems to be the Keno Queen button. I really like the idea of one of the ashtray designs (green with yellow Keno Queen) making it to production.
I'm not seeing much love for the ash tray designs. I agree that one of them needs to make it into production. Which one do you like best? My order is 7-2-1, but I could support any if someone else has a strong preference.

OK everyone, I am tallying these comments. If you didn't state a clear top 3 in order, I'm making a guess based on your comment. If you'd like, post again with a clear top 3, in order. I'll total up the tallies sometime tomorrow afternoon, post, and give everyone a chance to revise their votes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom