Dealer Button Design Ideas (NSFW) (2 Viewers)

Three mockups with 110% margins for printing. No text yet, just backgrounds. Does everyone still prefer the oil paint background? I did lighten up the eye a little, since it started to bug me.

oil button.png

Solid dealer button.png

Olive dealer button.png

First two. The third reminds me of pacman. I think if it had more battle hardened tinge to the metal it would work better.

Ie.
15d1bf2d3d5aaf86a94318abab7ad5e6.jpg

A chrome background could be cool too.

I had to post this one :)

aaaa.jpg

Last edited:
In for two. Don't know how I missed this till now. Would you be able to hold my current DBs and ship these all together. I think I'm up to a SFRB but you can double check. If it's too much of PITA then don't worry about it. I do like the grey with rivets idea though

Yeah, the rivets concept is very rough. Dunno if I can get it as good as lady luck though.

Yeah, the rivets concept is very rough. Dunno if I can get it as good as lady luck though.
Hmm can you get a pic of just the chrome and rivets, then put the pinup on a top layer with some transparency for the rivets underneath to come through?

Hmm can you get a pic of just the chrome and rivets, then put the pinup on a top layer with some transparency for the rivets underneath to come through?
Maybe, but Inkscape transparency has issues being converted.

In for two. Don't know how I missed this till now. Would you be able to hold my current DBs and ship these all together. I think I'm up to a SFRB but you can double check. If it's too much of PITA then don't worry about it. I do like the grey with rivets idea though
You have 4 already, so that would work fine.

Hmm never used inkscape. If you send me the art I can give it a try on adobe illustrator.
I'll wait until I get more feedback. The oil paint background sounds like it's still in the lead.

Here's some text ideas on the original background:

cookie outline.png
cookie plain.png
cookie grad.png
yellowtail.png

And an edge concept:
edge.png

Last edited:
2 > 1 > 3 > 4

not a fan of the suits on the rolling edge

Does somebody have a copy of Illustrator? I just realized Inkscape won't save as .ai.

Also, if anybody wants some ceramic show em chips, I could run those too. It would be a tighter crop with no text.

Ok, I'm about ready to order. The GOCC 63 mm and OWPS 60 mm will be about the same price after splitting the GOCC 1 hr art fee. Unless there's a clear majority for trying GOCC, I'll stick with Sal and OWPS based on past experience.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom