Garden City Dealer Button Orders (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOTICE: The group buy will be closed to new orders at 1 pm eastern tomorrow.

When it was all said and done, I had a few of the final product buttons left over. Shoot me a PM if there's any interest now or in the future.

When it was all said and done, I had a few of the final product buttons left over. Shoot me a PM if there's any interest now or in the future.

Those DBs are among the prettiest I have for sure... Don't miss out on the few left guys...

Thanks again Toaster...

Those DBs are among the prettiest I have for sure

Yup, and Atomic did a fine job on the conversion. I rarely play tournaments, and when we have them at my place everyone deals, so I rarely have need for a dealer button. Nonetheless, I wanted to acknowledge Atomic's work by picking one up and owning something that, frankly, looks pretty damn nice.

Yup, and Atomic did a fine job on the conversion. I rarely play tournaments, and when we have them at my place everyone deals, so I rarely have need for a dealer button. Nonetheless, I wanted to acknowledge Atomic's work by picking one up and owning something that, frankly, looks pretty damn nice.

We still pass a DB around with the decks when we self deal, for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom