Dealer Button Design Ideas (NSFW) (2 Viewers)

The Nine Dragons 63mm buttons turned out fantastic; so much so that I'm giving GOCC a try with my latest dealer button order (submitting artwork later tonight). The 60mm buttons from OWPS are also great - I have many, and they are all top-notch. Can't go wrong either way, imo.

Which rolling edge did you decide? I kind of like the way the heels fit with the theme. I have no opinion on the source, so I'll defer to Dave.

Which rolling edge did you decide? I kind of like the way the heels fit with the theme. I have no opinion on the source, so I'll defer to Dave.
I like the heel on the gradient background. Haven't gotten negative feedback on it yet. I'll post a "final draft" tonight with the face and edge.

First post updated with final art and $3 price (thanks to help from p5woody). Please post quickly if the final changes are a dealbreaker.

can we get more ass crack please ;) Looks good, still want one .

Here is a 3-D image of what the final button would look like.
dealer button 3d.png

I'm sorry to keep bouncing around on the price, but GOCC recommends some color correction that's beyond @p5woody or me to do. The quantity has increased enough that we'll be able to cover the art fee for $1/button, totaling $4 again. Let me know if that changes your order quantity any.

I'm sorry to keep bouncing around on the price, but GOCC recommends some color correction that's beyond @p5woody or me to do. The quantity has increased enough that we'll be able to cover the art fee for $1/button, totaling $4 again. Let me know if that changes your order quantity any.

are we going to lose the oil painting background? That really helps make the button

are we going to lose the oil painting background? That really helps make the button

No, the issue is with getting the right skin and hair tones. GIMP wants to put cyan in some of those areas which makes things too green when printed. They recommend replacing with black. We're not handy enough with photoshop to do the colorspace work, though. I suspect the background won't change at all.

I'm gonna order and cap at 37 at this point. That leaves 3 unclaimed and me ordering 2 more than I really need.

I couldn't believe I missed this. Please put me down for one if it's not too late.

20150922_182845.jpg

The buttons have made it to me. I should be able to get them packed up and shipped out by Friday. Let me know if an address has changed or anything. I'll check with the people who are in on the blades order before I ship, too, in case they want to combine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom