Dealer Button Design Ideas (NSFW) (1 Viewer)

Thanks for putting this together, Toaster. I was pretty much on board as soon as I saw a design thread that was marked NSFW, but these turned out even better than I thought.

Send them. I need a chip related mail. I haven't got anything in a couple weeks and I'm getting withdrawal.

LOL. Same here. I was getting a shipment almost every other day, but not for the last couple of weeks. But I still check my front porch after work everyday even though I am not ordering anything.

I don't think I've ever done 19 packages in a night, but they're all stuffed in the mailbox and ready to go. Tracking numbers are available on request, just PM me.

Send them. I need a chip related mail. I haven't got anything in a couple weeks and I'm getting withdrawal.

You have a massive backlog. That SFRB is heavy. Should solve the withdrawal issue.

Do I have a box en route or did I order something else that we're waiting on? I can never remember :)

Damn nice work! I wish I got a few of those. Not sure how I missed this thread.

got it , thanks. It looks good, but I was thinking it would look more blue-green, than green. It will go great with my Playboy set. Thanks for all the work involved.

yeehaw!

This will be put in play on Thursday. :)

HXlio1k.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom