Suicide Queen dealer buttons - order thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine, love them. Awesome job. Not sure when they showed up... they were in a pile of boxes and envelopes of Christmas stuff ive ordered and haven't gotten around to opening yet. Happened to notice the name on the return address this morning :)

Hmm curious as to why mine havent shown up yet, maybe holidays are extending delivery times, was hoping it'd be here by now ;(

USPS came through... awesome button showed up tonight in our mailbox.

Thanks Mark! Turned out great!!

nothing yet. it's the post office. they might be walking it up north. if both of ours is delayed i bet a bag or tote got stuffed in some corner somewhere and will be found about april/may.

the tracking location for the usps is....unreliable at best. they are probable stuck somewhere inbetween there and here. they will show up. when? i have no idea. they will show up tho.

holy shit batman! my dbs are at my post office. :) now it should only take about 3 days to get to my house.

it only took 10 days to get from tampa to mass. :confused:

@manamongkids yours should be there any day now.

holy shit batman! my dbs are at my post office. :) now it should only take about 3 days to get to my house.

it only took 10 days to get from tampa to mass. :confused:

@manamongkids yours should be there any day now.
my mail usually comes between 11 and 12, hopefully it comes today. will report back once mail arrives

mine were in the mailbox today! good things come to those who wait........ for days apparently. according to the usps.:D

btw- the dbs look fantastic.

Missed the party, but if you have any spares I'd love a button...

Missed the party, but if you have any spares I'd love a button...

I definitely have an extra button (y) :thumbsup: and its on me for you doing such an inspired write up of my Suicide Queens :D PM me your address and I will ship it to The Shire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom