Closed Terrible's Dealer Button Group Buy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Cheese

Full House
Reaction score
It's been a few years since there was a group buy for Terrible's Dealer buttons. With all the recent sales of Terrible's I was thinking it would be a good idea to run another group buy.

I've spoken with Steve @p5woody and we've got his permission to use all the dealer button artwork he created from the last two group buys. I've also spoken with Gene @ABC Gifts and Awards about minimum quantities and pricing.

Producer: ABC Gifts and Awards

In order to get printing on the rolling edge we need at least 10 of a particular design. Less than 10 they would print faces only and plain white edge so I would tend to say that only the designs that get at least 10 of we will order.

60mm would be $4.25 each + shipping

Shipping would consist of the cost of having these dealer buttons shipped to me divided by the total number of buttons and then the cost of shipping out the buttons from me to you (bubble mailers plus shipping cost). Orders of more then 3 buttons will be shipped via USPS small flat rate box domestically. International orders will be via usps small flat rate.

I'll keep this open for for the next ~2 weeks and if we've gotten to the minimum of 10 for at least 1 or 2 designs I'll start collecting funds and get the order placed. If we aren't up that high by then I'll extend the group buy for an additional 2 weeks.

It's been awhile since I ran a group buy but I previously have done the GOCC Aviator Club group buy (might have been on CT) and a CPC CSQ Rounders group buy.

Running total:
A1: 6
A2: 3
A3: 3
A4: 5
A5: 10
A6: 4
A7: 9
A8: 8
A9: 6

Orders:
@Mr. Cheese: A1, A5 x2, A8, A9
@dmalhi1: A1, A9
@churlbut18: A7 x2
@sir bluffs alot: A1, A9
@Nuhockey : A4, A6, A7, A8
@Chipnut: A4, 2xA5
@EGLIDE73 : A5, A7
@AWenger : A7, A8
@The Cranberry Canary: 3x each one
@pltrgyst: A5, A7, A8
@StaggerLee: A5, A8

Last edited:
2 x A7 please...

For those with the Terrible’s St. Jo chips, A7 most closely matches the actual inlay

Thanks,

Count me in for 2 different buttons, I'd vote A7 & A8.

but I'd buy 2 different of either: A1, A5, A7, A8, A9, if it'll help the vote total over 10

I'll have to double check but I think with A5 and A9 as long as we get 10 between the two we should be able to get the edge printing on those two designs as they both have the same edge design.

I'll purchase 3 of each. If for some reason all 10 aren't made, I may want to add more to those that are.

Thank you for taking this on!

We are well on our way to getting a majority of the buttons created.

It looks like we can probably get A5, A7, and A8 buttons made.

Paging all interested participants. If the choices are only A5, A7, and A8 what do you want to order from those 3 choices if at all?

@Mr. Cheese: A5 x2, A8
@dmalhi1: A1, A9
@churlbut18: A7 x2
@sir bluffs alot: A5

@Nuhockey : A4, A6, A7, A8
@Chipnut: 2xA5
@EGLIDE73 : A5, A7
@AWenger : A7, A8
@The Cranberry Canary: 3x each one
@pltrgyst: A5, A7, A8
@StaggerLee: A5, A8
@BigChief: A5