Dayglo/fluorescent cash set? (1 Viewer)

525delta

Reaction score
Hey all,

Thinking about a fluorescent/dayglo cash set. Any recommendations for color combinations would be greatly appreciated. Pictures would be even better.

Thanks!

The only change I would consider making is one of two things:

Either

1. Change the color of the quarter to DG Yellow

Or

2. Change the DG Tiger (bright orange) to a nickel and make the quarter DG Peacock (Blue) that way the orange and pink chips are hardly on the felt at the same time.

Though with the in action photos above, I thought the orange and pink chips in a well lit setting played just fine together, but YMMV.

9DA0BB0C-3A4F-4DF0-B7DB-6BC226933234.jpeg

Inspiring sets and ideas, they’re giving me a lot to think about Thanks for putting in the time to respond. Keep the examples coming!

IMHO colors would depend on whether you're doing solids or spotted chips. If solids, I'd go with a green/ blue/ orange OR pink / yellow combo. If you add spots, you can get more creative and have pink/orange side by side (see Casa Mango example above).

full

DG Pink and DG Arc Yellow are fine as base colors in the same set, but DG Pink with DG Tiger and possibly DG Peach are somewhat close. You may want to lean into the spot choices to ensure differentiation if you are worried about dirty stacks/pots.

Really nice. Here is my first attempt at a design. I have some work to do.

Attachments

• 269B49E6-70D7-4D9D-A188-3A1C27C5DDC6.png
    269B49E6-70D7-4D9D-A188-3A1C27C5DDC6.png
    379.4 KB · Views: 62

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom