Daniel Negreanu vs Doug Polk (3 Viewers)

Who will win the heads up match?

• Total voters
I think you are talking about all in EV. There was someone tracking that for DNegs. Yeah that number would way lower at the end of the challenge. Id say closer to 100K. It still doenst account for the other $1M he lost though so I think the point is kind of moot.

Edit. The final All in EV numbers have been tallied and the range you quoted was correct. -$256.8K. Still down around $950k if you want to adjust for that.

Wouldn't that be a $500K swing though. Take $256K away from Doug and add $256K to Daniel? Or is that already taken into account? Not insignificant but it definitely doesn't change the outcome of the match.

Haven’t paid close attention to this but I think Hellmuth is talking about heads up SnGs? Not as interesting IMO but still worth a watch

Haven’t paid close attention to this but I think Hellmuth is talking about heads up SnGs? Not as interesting IMO but still worth a watch
I agree but the matches against Antonio were surprisingly enjoyable

Cannot wait to watch Phil vs Kid Poker. Ear muffs kids
CE6A6391-0A2F-4DC5-8955-D2A55DEFCF99.gif

That comes from this session - totally worth 7:40. hilarious. Not sure why the last hand is on that video - you can stop it after the rant after the 3rd hand

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom