Daniel Negreanu vs Doug Polk (3 Viewers)

Who will win the heads up match?

• Total voters
Doug called Daniel's river shove of 25k on a rainbow board of 65762 with AJ and he was GOOD. Back the truck up!!!
Ya he also called Daniels all in pre with his 88 vs QQ and spiked an 8 on the river. Brutal session for Dnegs. He will bounce back. Heads up gets coin floppy at times. All good.

I'd also like to go on the record that I'm a big fan of DNegs and have been a fan of his before there ever was a Doug Polk. Having spent some time trying to be an online grinder, I became a fan of Polks as he rose to the top of the HU NL online world. I just think that DNegs has bitten off more than he can chew here with this challenge. Ultimately time will tell how it all plays out but I'm fairly certain that it will be game set match, Polk.

With today’s final hand working to erase DNegs lead, do you guys think he should’ve held onto his lead of just shy of $100k or risk it all like he did to be paid off?

I personally think there is value in winning the session to help his state of mind going into the next match versus chasing a potential payday that didn’t work out in his favor.

With today’s final hand working to erase DNegs lead, do you guys think he should’ve held onto his lead of just shy of $100k or risk it all like he did to be paid off?

I personally think there is value in winning the session to help his state of mind going into the next match versus chasing a potential payday that didn’t work out in his favor.
I watched last summer where Daniel was chasing Player of the Year, down to the last event of the European world series. The colussus had 9 flights with one re-entry per flight. He blasted through the first 8 flights, with rentries, trying and failing to get a big stack together, before he finally made it through on the final flight. The man doesn't understand about "banking one."

That’s what I’m afraid of. Have $1k on DNegs and up until a few sessions ago, thought it may have had a real chance of paying off. The past few sessions though have really let me down. Previous session was just straight bad beats, but today he made a senseless call that didn’t have a whole lot of upside IMO.

That’s what I’m afraid of. Have $1k on DNegs and up until a few sessions ago, thought it may have had a real chance of paying off. The past few sessions though have really let me down. Previous session was just straight bad beats, but today he made a senseless call that didn’t have a whole lot of upside IMO.
it sucks yeah it's still early but I'd kiss that 1k bye bye this is where Polk is gonna crush him Heads Ups is a totally diff monster

Bit off topic, but does anyone know what these cards are?

1606841111224.png

On my Google thread it said that “DNegs bounces back with $17k win!” I definitely wouldn’t say he bounced back when he was down $600k :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Far from over. A win is a win. Next match Friday. Think positive Dnegs is a genius.
Agreed just thought the title was funny, I would have thought maybe $50-$100k would be a good bounce back, glad to see this going on and putting poker back in the spotlight, High stakes is coming back too!!

I wasn't aware of this. What's the bet and what's the status?
Was back and forth the first few rounds then Polk went on a heater for wind of $120k, $240k, and $300k or something like that and was up $600k Daniel won $17k back last match been fun to watch

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom