Custom Poker Table Felt Thread (5 Viewers)

This is my 2nd custom Poker cloth for my 7 foot table. The cloth itself is 72"x 36" and fits in the center portion of the table only. The racetrack hides the cloth attachment (staples)
I've wanted this design since I saw the Sportsnet Poker tournament which includes NHL plasyers and Poker pros such as Vannessa Rousso, Daniel Negreanu to mention a few.
Here are pics of my table with under rail lights. Notice the background of the 2nd pic of the table with the rail light off.
It's a built in wall bar fridge.
The table also has under table pull out trays that holds bowls for snacks. This keeps all the snack food bowls off the table.
I built this table with 8 cup holders in the racetrack.

Last edited:
My table is done!!!!!

@bsdunbar1 is the builder and did an awsome job! Updated me with pics all the way from beginning to end. If anyone is in the omaha area I would highly reccomend sending him a message if you are in the market for a new poker table. I have not played on this one yet, but I have played on his own custom tables, and they are easily the nicest tables I have played on.

@p5woody helped out bigtime with the design of the cloth.

@T_Chan printed the cloth and it looks awsome.

@navels and @MegaTon44 helped with input and comments throughout

I Have not seen the table in person yet, because I am out shipping, but cant wait to get home and play some poker on it.

The cloth is an old medieval nautical map that I thought would make a cool poker table felt.

Thanks again to everyone involved.

20190328_223017906_iOS.jpg
20190328_230512836_iOS.jpg
20190328_222952391_iOS.jpg
20190328_230450240_iOS.jpg

almost 13 years ago! for the Vineyard table.

Time to make new table...maybe Jacks to match with new chips

Attachments

• Image10.jpg
    Image10.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 402
  • Image17.jpg
    Image17.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_2184.jpg
    IMG_2184.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 388
I really love being able to put awesome chips on the table for my games. And I have some chips that I really love.

But I have to say, none of my chips bring me as much joy when I host games, as being able to play on a custom Chanman @T_Chan table. It really just brings everything up to a whole new level. I wish I hadn't waited so long to get custom tables. But I'm damn sure glad I did!!

Last edited:
My table is done!!!!!

@bsdunbar1 is the builder and did an awsome job! Updated me with pics all the way from beginning to end. If anyone is in the omaha area I would highly reccomend sending him a message if you are in the market for a new poker table. I have not played on this one yet, but I have played on his own custom tables, and they are easily the nicest tables I have played on.

I Have not seen the table in person yet, because I am out shipping, but cant wait to get home and play some poker on it.

The cloth is an old medieval nautical map that I thought would make a cool poker table felt.

View attachment 268393View attachment 268394View attachment 268395View attachment 268396

You will need to either get those Poseidon's back from @detroitdad or he needs to bring them to your game.
Those chips need to be played on this table. :sneaky:

My table is done!!!!!

View attachment 268393View attachment 268394View attachment 268395View attachment 268396

Normally I would say that this design would be way to busy for me. For some reason it isn't. I think it looks great. Well done sir!

You will need to either get those Poseidon's back from @detroitdad or he needs to bring them to your game.
Those chips need to be played on this table. :sneaky:

I've been thinking about reaching out to @colter ripton and see if he wants the higher denominations back. I only host cash games. I only use one rack of 25's, both racks of 100's, and two racks of 500's. If you wanted the rest back PM me.

Love that design who made that for you if you don’t mind me asking? :)

The felt design?
Myself & @T_Chan
IMO Tony is the only way to go if you are looking for a custom felt. He has been involved in most of the bad ass felts on this site.

Last edited:
Like the led wrapped thinking about adding them to my table. Do you know how long of strip I would need for full size table

Depends on the size of your table and width of the rail.

To me it seems to be speedcloth at the racetrack, is the middle section speedcloth too?

It's a custom printed gaming suede, so we printed the pattern of SSC onto the gaming suede so that it's all 1 piece of fabric. No seams.

Depends on the size of your table and width of the rail.
Forgot my table measurements but you did my cloth I wanna say 4” wide rails size of gap not sure

It's a custom printed gaming suede, so we printed the pattern of SSC onto the gaming suede so that it's all 1 piece of fabric. No seams.

Going to visit the great Chanman himself for the final revisions to my custom table as well

Just came across this thread coincidentally! Now I'm super excited. Tony is amazing. He has been super patient with me. I'm borderline crazy with how much I change my mind

Tomorrow, we finalize and I sign the authorization form!

Lucky to be alive!!!

Going to visit the great Chanman himself for the final revisions to my custom table as well

Just came across this thread coincidentally! Now I'm super excited. Tony is amazing. He has been super patient with me. I'm borderline crazy with how much I change my mind

Tomorrow, we finalize and I sign the authorization form!

Lucky to be alive!!!
Hahahahaha I’m same way, and yes tony is the best @T_Chan for the WIN!!!!! Can’t wait to see what you got cooking

I tried to post up the artwork Tony created for me. Its a PDF and won't upload.

My table is not like what you've got @sheikh617 . So amazing! You've gone alot more custom than me. Wow...that rail...gosh! Is that real snakeskin? Your tastes are quite refined!

My tastes are perhaps a bit simple and boring I'd say given what you have got there. Stunning! I have what I'd say a "smooth" and "sleek" design. I opted for no racetrack. However, there is a "racetrack" effect incorporated into the layout along with a few other elements I wanted. @davin ...your table picture on Tony's website also served as some inspiration. Thanks:tup:

Can't wait to post the pr0n one fine day!

I'm super stoked. Tony is unreal. It's hard to describe, but he can take brain imagery from you and magically, it appears on screen. He makes it look easy, but it's actual real talent he has. A passion. I'm over the moon!

Updated EDIT with pics of the Gaming cloth
2019-08-09 11.38.46.jpg
2019-08-09 11.38.56.jpg

Last edited:
I tried to post up the artwork Tony created for me. Its a PDF and won't upload.

My table is not like what you've got @sheikh617 . So amazing! You've gone alot more custom than me. Wow...that rail...gosh! Is that real snakeskin? Your tastes are quite refined!

My tastes are perhaps a bit simple and boring I'd say given what you have got there. Stunning! I have what I'd say a "smooth" and "sleek" design. I opted for no racetrack. However, there is a "racetrack" effect incorporated into the layout along with a few other elements I wanted. @davin ...your table picture on Tony's website also served as some inspiration. Thanks:tup:

Can't wait to post the pr0n one fine day!

I'm super stoked. Tony is unreal. It's hard to describe, but he can take brain imagery from you and magically, it appears on screen. He makes it look easy, but it's actual real talent he has. A passion. I'm over the moon!

Imagine the day I get it!!!!
Its a fuax skin. Nice quality vinyl made to mimic boa. I honestly regret the racetrack. Its the only part of the table I'm actually "unhappy" with but I had gone with these options prior to becoming a forum member and learning about the downsides of a racetrack. I love the way it looks but you have the upkeep of having to keep it clean and polished. Also harder to play on since you can't really keep the hole cards on the wood. I'm looking into eventually maybe trying to convert it to a full felt table. Definitely a very long term project though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom