Custom Poker Table Felt Thread

liftapint

Full House
I want to send a HUGE thank you to both @T_Chan for building these amazing quality tables, and the felt printing is top notch! Personal delivery was a delightful bonus. Another HUGE thank you to @Johnny5 for his amazing artwork, with bonus points for being patient with all of my flip-flopping during the design development. Finally, special thanks to @slisk250, for letting me modify his table artwork for a Mel's table, to go with the Mel's chips he also let me copy. I loved Mike's design, and he was very generous to share it with me. THANK YOU!

Love my new tables. Let's play some cards!

xblode

High Hand
This site has killed me and my spending spree continues! Decided it was time for a new poker table. Got in touch with a custom table builder here in Melbourne, Australia and have ordered a table.

2700mm long by 1200mm wide. Can't recall rail height but it's the thicker of the two options, in a carbon fibre style weave. No cup holders, no dealer spot or dealer tray, just straight table.

Felt will be printed in the next week and table should be done by the end of November.

Current table has speed felt and I love the pattern, so I started with a similar one for this felt (like lots of the ones on here). I chose colours from their Pantone samples printed on the actual felt so the colours are much more similar (very, subtle) compared to the image file below.

Rail is 150mm wide and I added a betting line 200mm from the edge of the rail. Giving players a little more room for chips and cards.

Can't wait!

IMG_2053 2.jpeg

xblode

High Hand
Felt being scotch guarded. A bit of a delay. Now getting delivered next Saturday instead of today.

IMG_2162.jpeg

IMG_2157.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom