Custom Poker Table Felt Thread

4SUMERZ

Sitting Out
Reaction score
This is my 2nd custom Poker cloth for my 7 foot table. The cloth itself is 72"x 36" and fits in the center portion of the table only. The racetrack hides the cloth attachment (staples)
I've wanted this design since I saw the Sportsnet Poker tournament which includes NHL plasyers and Poker pros such as Vannessa Rousso, Daniel Negreanu to mention a few.
Here are pics of my table with under rail lights. Notice the background of the 2nd pic of the table with the rail light off.
It's a built in wall bar fridge.
The table also has under table pull out trays that holds bowls for snacks. This keeps all the snack food bowls off the table.
I built this table with 8 cup holders in the racetrack.

Last edited:
Reaction score
My table is done!!!!!

@bsdunbar1 is the builder and did an awsome job! Updated me with pics all the way from beginning to end. If anyone is in the omaha area I would highly reccomend sending him a message if you are in the market for a new poker table. I have not played on this one yet, but I have played on his own custom tables, and they are easily the nicest tables I have played on.

@p5woody helped out bigtime with the design of the cloth.

@T_Chan printed the cloth and it looks awsome.

@navels and @MegaTon44 helped with input and comments throughout

I Have not seen the table in person yet, because I am out shipping, but cant wait to get home and play some poker on it.

The cloth is an old medieval nautical map that I thought would make a cool poker table felt.

Thanks again to everyone involved.

20190328_223017906_iOS.jpg
20190328_230512836_iOS.jpg
20190328_222952391_iOS.jpg
20190328_230450240_iOS.jpg

liftapint

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
I really love being able to put awesome chips on the table for my games. And I have some chips that I really love.

But I have to say, none of my chips bring me as much joy when I host games, as being able to play on a custom Chanman @T_Chan table. It really just brings everything up to a whole new level. I wish I hadn't waited so long to get custom tables. But I'm damn sure glad I did!!

Last edited:

bsdunbar1

Flush
Tourney Director
Reaction score
My table is done!!!!!

@bsdunbar1 is the builder and did an awsome job! Updated me with pics all the way from beginning to end. If anyone is in the omaha area I would highly reccomend sending him a message if you are in the market for a new poker table. I have not played on this one yet, but I have played on his own custom tables, and they are easily the nicest tables I have played on.

I Have not seen the table in person yet, because I am out shipping, but cant wait to get home and play some poker on it.

The cloth is an old medieval nautical map that I thought would make a cool poker table felt.

View attachment 268393View attachment 268394View attachment 268395View attachment 268396
You will need to either get those Poseidon's back from @detroitdad or he needs to bring them to your game.
Those chips need to be played on this table. :sneaky:

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
My table is done!!!!!

View attachment 268393View attachment 268394View attachment 268395View attachment 268396

Normally I would say that this design would be way to busy for me. For some reason it isn't. I think it looks great. Well done sir!

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
You will need to either get those Poseidon's back from @detroitdad or he needs to bring them to your game.
Those chips need to be played on this table. :sneaky:
I've been thinking about reaching out to @colter ripton and see if he wants the higher denominations back. I only host cash games. I only use one rack of 25's, both racks of 100's, and two racks of 500's. If you wanted the rest back PM me.

bsdunbar1

Flush
Tourney Director
Reaction score
Love that design who made that for you if you don’t mind me asking? :)
The felt design?
Myself & @T_Chan
IMO Tony is the only way to go if you are looking for a custom felt. He has been involved in most of the bad ass felts on this site.

Last edited:
Top Bottom