Custom Poker Table Felt Thread

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Made this one with the blessing of the Detroit Red Wings alumni for a table I donated to their fundraiser.

2020-02-21 15.30.28_1024x512.jpg

A customer provided us with his own artwork.
2020-03-06 17.42.31.jpg

I had to tweak the colors to get the middle area to match the color of his pool table.

Ben8257

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Paid and art is going out today! I've been a Maker's Mark Ambassador for 15 years. This table has taken me way too long!View attachment 427980View attachment 427981
Brian that is insane buddy!!! Hell yes on the Markers Mark Theme!! This is going to be an epic table!! Love the dipped red cap detail also!! Curious how many will thinks its blood! Haha

openwheel

High Hand
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Klobberer

Maker's is about 5 miles from my house and my Tool & Die Fab Shop does work for them working on the bottling lines and in the distillery. As for the tours that is the only one but normally I just walk into the part I need to see. They now have a special room that is only for blending your own barrel and it is nice.

Mark

TonZaga

Pair
Reaction score
@Klobberer

Maker's is about 5 miles from my house and my Tool & Die Fab Shop does work for them working on the bottling lines and in the distillery. As for the tours that is the only one but normally I just walk into the part I need to see. They now have a special room that is only for blending your own barrel and it is nice.

Mark
Took the Bardstown Bourbon Co tour a few weeks back. Unique situation as they distill for other companies and they have like 40+ mash bills

openwheel

High Hand
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took the Bardstown Bourbon Co tour a few weeks back. Unique situation as they distill for other companies and they have like 40+ mash bills
Maker's only do their brand at this time I know there is talk of adding another still house but not sure when. Also they try to source most of their raw materials locally. One year they raised some of the winter wheat for a sample run on my farm.

Mark

4SUMERZ

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Not many poker games going on at this time, or shouldn't be if they are. Most states and provinnces have a max limit of how many can be in any grouping at one time. Hard to play Poker with the 6 ft distance rule.

Coyote

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not many poker games going on at this time, or shouldn't be if they are. Most states and provinnces have a max limit of how many can be in any grouping at one time. Hard to play Poker with the 6 ft distance rule.
Tables are anyway meant for late summer, this year, bud:)

juankay20

Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where i can get a reasonable speed cloth with a betting line?

Coyote

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where i can get a reasonable speed cloth with a betting line?
Genuine Speed clothes do NOT come with betting lines.
The best source, by the way, is Your Auto Trim (YAT) in Mississippi. (True ones, not Chinese crap).

To have a betting line on a speed cloth, you have to either:
-Draw it yourself (if you or a friend are really crafty), with a good paint marker, using some dish or fry-pan as driver, for the curves (the curves are the hard part- you just need a ruler for the straights).
-Have a different speed cloth for the players' "racetrack" area, and another type of speed cloth for the main betting area.
-Have Tony Chan (a most respectable vendor here) print whatever you want on an otherwise white speed cloth.

juankay20

Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think this build is ok, but if i'm being anal, it would be great to have that betting line

Top Bottom