Custom labels? (1 Viewer)

isuckatpoker33

High Hand
Reaction score
Hi all, pretty new to the whole poker chip scene. I currently have a set of Chipco chips that are well worn and I’d like to turn them into custom chips by putting labels on both sides. Does anyone have an idea of how much this would cost per label and what then best way to do it is?

Hi all, pretty new to the whole poker chip scene. I currently have a set of Chipco chips that are well worn and I’d like to turn them into custom chips by putting labels on both sides. Does anyone have an idea of how much this would cost per label and what then best way to do it is?
I don’t believe you can relabel a chipco ceramic chip unless they have a recess and label already.

The Iowa PM group is full. PMs are limited to 12 participants and we hit that limit. A few months ago we discussed setting up a thread in the Homes games Forum for discussion of Iowa games and a future Iowa meetup. I can set that up tonight and tag everyone that's in the PM as well as a couple others that we couldn't add.

@isuckatpoker33 the Home games forum has minimum participation requirements. Are you able to access that forum now? I seem to recall that it requires 90 posts to access and you are sitting at 56 right now. So you would need to be a little more active here before you can join in.

The Iowa PM group is full. PMs are limited to 12 participants and we hit that limit. A few months ago we discussed setting up a thread in the Homes games Forum for discussion of Iowa games and a future Iowa meetup. I can set that up tonight and tag everyone that's in the PM as well as a couple others that we couldn't add.

@isuckatpoker33 the Home games forum has minimum participation requirements. Are you able to access that forum now? I seem to recall that it requires 90 posts to access and you are sitting at 56 right now. So you would need to be a little more active here before you can join in.
I’ll do some chatting and come back

OK, I'm going to delete that thread reference from my post. Will you do the same. Probably doesn't matter, but better safe than sorry.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom