Help in the UK - Labelling (2 Viewers)

DCaffTV

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Long time lurker, first-time poster - the amount of chip p*rn here is phenomenal and eats into my work time :)

I have ran a homegame now for 20 years and finally want to upgrade my chips but am coming into problems finding reliable information.

We currently use the 500 chip set from pokerstars store and use them for both cash and sngs (we have the same 8 players) and I wanted to make my own custom inserts and print them onto labels to add to the chips. I am not a whizz on designing software but have found labels the correct size to use. Is there a UK based label printing company that I could send my design to and get them printed? I have a printer but don't fancy doing it myself and risking messing up and then probably spending tonnes on ink :)

I will utilise these as the tournament chips (Again 8 players so only need 4 denominations) and am looking at purchasing a 2nd set for cash with denominations of 25p,£1,£5, £25 and £100. Found some okay sites for the cash chips but nothing too amazing. Dont want to spend a bunch.

So my Questions in a nutshell.

1. UK-based printing service for inlays? Do they exist?
2. Best UK-based chip maker to get a custom set for cash games that arent going to need me to remortgage the house?

TIA

I use gear labels as do a lot on here, Canadian but no problems for UK orders, best labels out there and really friendly, well known and trusted vendor on this site. Thread '2024 - Goods and Services Gear Labels provides' https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/2024-goods-and-services-gear-labels-provides.114
Awesome, thanks! I did stumble across Gear, from trawling the site the last few days, but was unsure on UK shipping.

@JP1984 I believe knows of a UK based label printer, not sure on pricing or quality though.
Awesome - thank you

Or just buy a fully custom made set from Tina, loads of info on here about her services as well if you look, I did a couple of sets and used @mattross1313 for the design and help with placing the order. Bit more but great to have a custom set and still doesn't break the bank.

Or just buy a fully custom made set from Tina, loads of info on here about her services as well if you look, I did a couple of sets and used @mattross1313 for the design and help with placing the order. Bit more but great to have a custom set and still doesn't break the bank.
Thank you - i will search out Tina and see what I can find :)

1706273692154.png

Am i in the right place?

Cheers for this, just installed GIMP to try and design my inlays for existing chips! What a headache this is going to be. I have about as much graphic design knowledge as a cat...wish me luck

Cheers for this, just installed GIMP to try and design my inlays for existing chips! What a headache this is going to be. I have about as much graphic design knowledge as a cat...wish me luck

I had better luck with Adobe Illustrator because it's very intuitive. Hard to find free access, though.

5000.png

Made these on Canva and have the 22mm stickers on order - just now need to figure out what programme I can use to set up the printing and then ill give it a go. Have found a UK company that can print 1000 for £100 but only do 20mm and TBH could buy an okay new set of chips for £150 ;)

You’re obviously well on your way but if you’re doing labels again I would 100% reccommend gear. Safely posted, well packed to the uk.
Can’t tell the difference between these and the actual inlays on my cpc/asm chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom