Custom label help (1 Viewer)

JT2021

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I just got some Monte Carlo chips and have been messing around with some designs to relabel them. I was wondering if someone could help me tweak the logos to add denoms. Let me know your thoughts!
Screenshot_20211128-225400_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211128-225347_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211128-225409_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211128-225417_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211128-225727_Instagram.jpg

Almost all of these would need to be reconfigured quite a bit to fit nicely within a circular label. If shrunk down as is, much of the type is going to be tiny / illegible.

For most of them, I would suggest using the core logo in the center, with the type spread around the edge on a curve. You’ll either need to find a program / app which does that, or a designer who can do it.

Then find a place to squeeze in or overlay the denom.

P.S.: Are you absolutely wedded to having the full name (Slow Roll Poker Club) on the inlay, or would just Slow Roll suffice? Or Slow Roll with P.C. in smaller letters somewhere? Your design possibilities will open up a lot if you have fewer words and characters.

For example, on the one with the purple background, you could have SLOW on a curve in the gap to the left of the central logo, and ROLL on the right.

Trying to cram in “Est. 2021” is also problematic at this scale. Keep in mind your inlay is probably only going to be less than an inch across.

Last edited:
@JT2021
Some cool ideas here, I like the last image you posted it has potential for sure.
I'm working on a few projects ATM but drop me a PM if you want and we can look at some ideas :cool

Personally I think you need to start with deciding do you want a logo or a text based inlay. Image 3 and 5 have potential for a cool logo in the middle while image number 4 could be the start of a great text based label. I just depends where to you want your focus.

If I was working with this name I would starting thinking about splitting the text

Top of the chip - Slow Roll
Middle a small logo, just the suits or the value
Bottom - Poker Club

This would benefit from two sides of labels and skip the logo on one side and have the value of the chip there.

P.S.: Are you absolutely wedded to having the full name (Slow Roll Poker Club) on the inlay, or would just Slow Roll suffice? Or Slow Roll with P.C. in smaller letters somewhere? Your design possibilities will open up a lot if you have fewer words and characters.

For example, on the one with the purple background, you could have SLOW on a curve in the gap to the left of the central logo, and ROLL on the right.

Trying to cram in “Est. 2021” is also problematic at this scale. Keep in mind your inlay is probably only going to be less than an inch across.
No need for the Est. 2021 actually, that was just something that I was messing around with. I'm working with @mattross1313 using the last image since it has the best possibilities.

Does anyone know the size of the inlay for the Monte Carlo chips? I want to assume it's 1" all around, correct?

Hmmm is this the best poker game in queens i dunnnnooo I go to some pretty good ones in queens myself :p

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your design!

Are you sure you want to relabel a Sluggo chip, will'nt the relabel job going to cost more than the chips itself

Had you consider Custom Ceramic?

Good luck with your design

Does anyone know the size of the inlay for the Monte Carlo chips? I want to assume it's 1" all around, correct?
I don't have these chips on hand to measure, but I just took google pic and sized it to 39mm on screen. The label area comes in at nearly bang on 1 inch in diameter (though without having a physical chip I can't be 100% sure obviously).
If you use @Gear to print the labels, I'd be confident he's printed labels for these chips before, so will know what to do :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom