Custom Cut Card Interest Thread. *ROUND 5* (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final card submissions. Looks like I’m going to have a ton of extras. Damn this hobby....:meh:

A7B08AD7-F03D-4D88-9FB4-303072EFA436.jpeg
E06836EF-4596-4473-952B-408DA6FA065D.jpeg

Is there going to be a vote on what cut cards will be made because the last few submissions are knock outs! (The silver club, Sunset beach, etc..)

@Quicksilver-75, those look great! If you're interested in swapping cut cards, let me know. You probably have a good idea of what my design looks like.

@MatB, can you work out swaps on the pre shipping level? Or is that too much hassle for you?
Not really interested in swapping as I’m close to moving my stuff, but I’ll for sure send you a couple FoC. :tup: I still feel I owe you..

@Quicksilver-75, those look great! If you're interested in swapping cut cards, let me know. You probably have a good idea of what my design looks like.

@MatB, can you work out swaps on the pre shipping level? Or is that too much hassle for you?

Finalizing everything now.

What we did with the last one was.have someone start a new thread for those getting customs made in this round (5) and get a list going.
I don’t mind picking off of a list but some has to make it.

ROUND 5 is officially CLOSED

If you sent files and I haven’t responded yet, don’t panic (yet). I’m working through the files and getting them ready so printer can easily ready. Front / back etc. and quantity.

I’ll post a list of all participants.
If you sent files and your not on that list. Pm me.

Updates soon

Finalizing everything now.

What we did with the last one was.have someone start a new thread for those getting customs made in this round (5) and get a list going.
I don’t mind picking off of a list but some has to make it.

When you post a list of participants, I'd be glad to start a new thread with a table for swaps.

View attachment 363130
So Brie is thinking of doing that deed that I hate!! Murdering chips... but what do you guys think? She wants to do a tourney set with her primary PCAs. @arch3r suggested the Avalon yellow for a T1000 and avalon purple for T5000, I suggested the Capitol city $20 obviously non shaped inlay version for T25k... thoughts?? Has not been shared other than with Chris!
Well actually I suggested CDI $1k and $5k chips, b but the Avalon look great too. And if you use the CDI, you can just label over and not have to mill. Either way, it'll look great.

Well actually I suggested CDI $1k and $5k chips, b but the Avalon look great too. And if you use the CDI, you can just label over and not have to mill. Either way, it'll look great.
Well now its shared :tdown:

Should be placing the order tomorrow morning.

Finalizing all the files and renaming a bunch so its easy for the printer to understand.

Slight adjustment to shipping cost.

Initially i had said $5 shipping. Actual shipping cost may be that if just going first class package. If buyers need it sooner, i can do SFRB for $8. Dont need to decide now, you can let me know before i ship them out.

As for the Canadians, maybe we can figure out a place to ship all the cards then redistribute from there. Otherwise will be actual shipping cost. Not sure what it cost last time.
@T_Chan do you remember what it cost for shipping your cards to you?

Anyways.. thems' the updates.!

Im handling the Scrub donkey cards for now.

Turn around time will be about a week, just got word back from printer. Need some fine tuning on some of the files.

I sent the files to the printer with order numbers. Have a few files to clean up before everything is finalized with them.

Should i assume at least 40 people want a scrub donkey BonScot card?

40 bridge and 40 poker?

I sent the files to the printer with order numbers. Have a few files to clean up before everything is finalized with them.

Should i assume at least 40 people want a scrub donkey BonScot card?

40 bridge and 40 poker?
I would imagine those would go quick. I'd want 2 bridge of any BonScot art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom