Custom Cut Card Interest Thread. *ROUND 5* (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone interested in an Empress (Joilet) cut card? I have no art skills but would be in for a couple.

J5 has done some Mapes dealer buttons before - he should have the artwork to do cut cards.

@MatB I may be interested in another order with a different design.
If I get artwork in time I'm in, if not no biggy. I already have 2 life times of cut cards lol.

@MatB I may be interested in another order with a different design.
If I get artwork in time I'm in, if not no biggy. I already have 2 life times of cut cards lol.

were you inspired by CraigT nudes?

I'll use next week after the holidays to see where everyone is at, if people need a little more time to get art together, thats fine too.

looks like i would like 30 poker size and 30 bridge size. Having design worked on now.

.ai or PDF .ai is preffered.

Hey @MatB just checking through the thread, is the minimum still 30 or is it 50 now? Trying to determine if we have enough interest for another PNY run. I was looking at doing another custom design, that may impact the decision as well.

I dialed it down to 40 minimum.

I dont mind holding the extras and selling those. But I’ll selll at 2 for $5

I dialed it down to 40 minimum.

I dont mind holding the extras and selling those. But I’ll selll at 2 for $5

OK thanks, FYI the OP still says 30.

Hi !
I could be interested in JACK / Horseshoe in poker size.
Is someone able to do an artwork for Nevada Jack Skulls ? @ABC Gifts and Awards maybe ?
But i won't need 30 of each... So i think i'll wait for your Round 5 sale like you are actually doing

Ok, i am ready to start collecting artwork files now. No payment required until i have the cards in hand and ready to ship to you.

PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS:

1) Email me the files in only .ai or PDF format. Naming your files helps me organize.

2) all artwork needs to be ready, i dont make corrections to the art.

3) In the email please say: your username on PCF. your actual name. your shipping address

4) Tell me your quantity, size, and state clearly which file is for the front of card and the back of the card.

e.g. If you have 30 bridge cut cards with red horses on the front and blue horses one the back list it like this:

Bridge X 30
red_horses.ai FRONT
blue_horses.ai BACK

Please email them to mbynorth@gmail.com

there will be a about a week at least of collecting artwork and getting files in order, so anyone on the fence or still needing to get artwork done....

You have a little time. :)

What is the difference between the front and back of the card - does it matter which image goes on the front or the back ??

no doesn't make a difference. Just helps to keep track of the files.

Some people had 6 designs for 3 different cards. So assigning a design to front or back helped track it.

A couple options I've had a chance to make. Still working on a Dunes one.
Cut Cards_Cal Neva Proof.jpg
Cut Cards_Tropicana Proof.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom