GB Completed Custom Cut Card Group Buy (Round 12) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, how did I miss this? I was thinking we needed a Park Place cut card to go with the chips and DBs.

Missing a few members artwork. Currently sitting at 860 cards worth of artwork/orders. Please get your artwork/orders in ASAP. I would like to start collecting money and have order placed by next Monday.

Missing a few members artwork. Currently sitting at 860 cards worth of artwork/orders. Please get your artwork/orders in ASAP. I would like to start collecting money and have order placed by next Monday.
Sending the artwork in a few hours, sorry for the delay!

We are over the 1k cut card mark so I will begin to send out payment info in the next day or two. Please check your email :tup:
Cool. Thanks for running this GB! :tup:

All emails have been sent out regarding payment info. If you have emailed me your artwork/order and haven’t received an email with payment info please send me an email or message to let me know. Thanks

Please check Email for attached proofs. If you haven’t received an email please let me know! Thanks

7E5660A6-2AAF-4F39-BF96-175BCD55D3DD.jpeg

So I went through all of the orders and unfortunately only 3 orders had the correct number of cut cards. Most orders are short by 1 or 2 cut cards. I am updating the spreadsheet to send to the printing company to make the order whole. If you would like me to send out your order as is please send me an email. In the meantime, I will be reaching out to let each of you know exactly how many cards your order is short.

So I went through all of the orders and unfortunately only 3 orders had the correct number of cut cards. Most orders are short by 1 or 2 cut cards. I am updating the spreadsheet to send to the printing company to make the order whole. If you would like me to send out your order as is please send me an email. In the meantime, I will be reaching out to let each of you know exactly how many cards your order is short.
No rush on my end. I'd rather receive the entirety of my order in one shot to save on shipping.

I'm surprised, because in the past, most orders would actually be over.

Oh man that sucks. Sorry it’s more work for you!

I’ll see how many I’m missing and confirm but I’d probably be fine to just take whatever you have.

Oh man that sucks. Sorry it’s more work for you!

I’ll see how many I’m missing and confirm but I’d probably be fine to just take whatever you have.
Yeah same here. If I'm short just a few cards, you can keep those as a thank you for running the group buy.
But make sure they do get delivered! I'm shocked by the 'don't care if everyone gets what they paid for-attitude' of that company.

I am surprised as well. Just did the total and the order is short 44 cards. :tdown:

The last order I did they made a mistake where I sent them an excel and they basically used the Qty from the subsequent order line on the spreadsheet. So every single order was off; some extra, and some with less. Mistakes do happen and they shipped out the fixes with extras within a couple days. They have always made things right in the end and envy time there was a screw up they always sent extras. But otherwise they send the exact amount. One time there was some confusion because someone went on vacation and there was a delay of a couple days so they printed 2x-3x the quantity that everyone ordered haha. That was actually a pain in the ass because it screwed up my shipping costs haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom