GB Completed Custom Cut Card Group Buy (Round 12) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last order I did they made a mistake where I sent them an excel and they basically used the Qty from the subsequent order line on the spreadsheet. So every single order was off; some extra, and some with less. Mistakes do happen and they shipped out the fixes with extras within a couple days. They have always made things right in the end and envy time there was a screw up they always sent extras. But otherwise they send the exact amount. One time there was some confusion because someone went on vacation and there was a delay of a couple days so they printed 2x-3x the quantity that everyone ordered haha. That was actually a pain in the ass because it screwed up my shipping costs haha.
This is probably what their production offices look like. ;)
%ED%98%BC%ED%8C%8C%EB%A7%9D-%ED%94%BC%EC%9E%90.gif

Last edited:
That was my fault for rushing to take a quick picture before I left the house! Don’t worry you will get 12 good ones! ;)

All orders have been shipped out! Even your replacement cut card Steve! ;)
But in all seriousness, thank you to everyone that participated in this group buy and thank you for your patience with the small hiccup. And thanks to @Eloe2000 for all of his help getting this thing started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom