GB Completed Custom Cut Card Group Buy (Round 12) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also - is there a cutoff date yet for art submission?
I do not have a cutoff date for artwork yet. I don’t want to rush anyone to get their artwork completed but I also don’t want to wait too long to get the project started. As the number of participants gets closer to 20 I will set a date for artwork.

Rip. No more Disneyland beer pics :(
How about some boat chip pics this time?
C5B50376-F741-4116-B67F-000E2CAA7EA0.jpeg

If there's no cap on participants, I'm definitely in, although my order will be smaller than they have been in the past and I don't want to stop the group from hitting the 500 mark. Probably looking at 30 cards here. Absolutely LOVE my previous orders. The Beach card is my favorite non-alcoholic accessory from the set:

1645116756648.png

Am I allowed to get in if I don't have artwork yet? If so I'd be in for 40 bridge and 20 poker and I'll find a designer today

Hire a designer :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
lol

Actually, @Eloe2000 's list of bad touches was helpful

• Not turning off guidelines
  • Not setting the correct size for the art board in AI files and limiting it to the artwork itself
  • Not cropping to the artwork in PDF files
  • Improper size and dimensions of PDF files. These were all over the place
  • Lots of thin and narrow borders that don’t respect the bleed
  • Artwork not respecting the bleeds in general
  • Not converting text to lines/shapes in AI files

@Buge Isn't there another price break for some amount above 500 cards?
I do believe the next price break is at 1000 cards. I only asked for a quote up to 500 because I did not expect to hit 1000 cards with the 20 person limit I set. If we get close to 1000 cards with 20 people I will certainly get a quote and relay that information.

I do believe the next price break is at 1000 cards. I only asked for a quote up to 500 because I did not expect to hit 1000 cards with the 20 person limit I set. If we get close to 1000 cards with 20 people I will certainly get a quote and relay that information.
Update my estimate to 120ish. We may get to 1K

It used to be $0.98 which was really nice. But in the one that @JesterTX ran that just ended they bumped that up to $1.15. I suspect that's still the number since it's a very recent increase.

Am I allowed to get in if I don't have artwork yet? If so I'd be in for 40 bridge and 20 poker and I'll find a designer today
Absolutely :tup:
It seems like we have plenty of interest so I’m thinking second week of March to get the artwork in. Roughly 3 weeks if we set date for March 11th
Great, just to confirm, I'm definitely in for at least 60 then

I am going to cut orders off at this point. We are over the 1k mark with a conservative count so I will reach out to Ashley and get a quote for that. I am going to switch this over to taking orders. Some people have already sent orders over which is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom