GB Completed Custom Cut Card Group Buy (Round 12) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC9389

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You'll have my order as soon as I get the files from J5. Just waiting on an email from him :tup:

VMR911

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am going to cut orders off at this point. We are over the 1k mark with a conservative count so I will reach out to Ashley and get a quote for that. I am going to switch this over to taking orders. Some people have already sent orders over which is great.
I'll send the email soon just waiting on artwork :)

Rymack10

Pair
Reaction score
Anyone doing Aria cut cards if you missed out on one of the previous group buys for them? Already have some orders in for some Aurora Star cut cards as a part of this group buy, but don't want to pay a ton of setup fees for Aria's too.

Buge

Straight
Reaction score
Anyone doing Aria cut cards if you missed out on one of the previous group buys for them? Already have some orders in for some Aurora Star cut cards as a part of this group buy, but don't want to pay a ton of setup fees for Aria's too.
Nobody has submitted Aria artwork. I believe they just did a large group buy for them. May be worth reaching out to see if they have any extra you can buy.

RowlettTexasChipGuy

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if I order more cut cards that I ordered before in these GB's, would I still be charged the set up fee?

Eloe2000

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if I order more cut cards that I ordered before in these GB's, would I still be charged the set up fee?

That’s a great question. I would think so but that’s something I would have to reach out to the manufacturer about. Unfortunately, we already hit the limit on participants.

Yes. The setup fee applies to each order per design per size.

mattross1313

Flush
Reaction score
Hope you're not including the three submissions I made ;) thanks @mattross1313 :ninja:
cartman-throw-under-the-bus.gif

Venturalvn

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ill order the minimum of these, please. Need them for a display I'm creating. :tup:

View attachment 872238
The first thing my players said when I did my Sky Valley one was that it looked like a players card. Getting a strip and a place for player names was top of my order. This is too great man...I love the whole thing.

I fricking love that gambling problem hotline - so good!

Quicksilver-75

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
The first thing my players said when I did my Sky Valley one was that it looked like a players card. Getting a strip and a place for player names was top of my order. This is too great man...I love the whole thing.

I fricking love that gambling problem hotline - so good!
I'm working on a players card ATM. Hope to have it done tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom