Custom artwork group buy. US/CAN CARDS MOLD (4 Viewers)

I sent an email to Tina about the lighter colors on the cards molds, and this is what she said.

”About the spot color difference,,i think we can improve it, when mass production raise the temperature, it will be better than samples,thanks!”

Hopefully, that’s the case.

Anybody have a shuffle stack of the 39mm hybrids they'd be willing to sell or at least let me borrow to get a feel? I'm getting the itch for another set...

I have ~ 1200-1400 of each type. Hybrids (Sun-fly mold) have no spinners that I've noticed. Cards mold have mostly spinners...which is to say not 100% of chips will be a spinner, but 100% of stacks will have multiple spinners.

In a way I'm glad to read this...I've just been through my 1500 order and there is an abundance of spinners. At first I thought I'd be removing them, but after removing the huge amount of printing blotches or misaligned edges, I'm left with about 60% of the set that I'd consider 'near perfect'. If I pulled the spinners out too, I fear I'd be left with a 400 chip set from 1500 :rolleyes:

How often does one of these start up/run?
Considering getting a custom set together in the next couple months maybe.
Or are they...on demand a people come out of the woodwork for customs?
I'd also be interested in a custom set in a few weeks/months, currently getting designs made

How often does one of these start up/run?
Considering getting a custom set together in the next couple months maybe.
Or are they...on demand a people come out of the woodwork for customs?
All dependent on a willing party to organize and manage a group buy. Many people are ordering themselves. The price increase in shipping makes domestic (US) producers attractive option to consider with guarantees of quality and reproducibility as well. In the current market I recommend keeping your custom order stateside. If ordering a decent sized set the price of chips is fairly reasonable for the quality you get. The Chinese made ones that I ordered last year are pretty awesome but given the cost of shipping for the now "slight" price difference/chip I would have no brainer gone with a more local option.

Just want to put this out there, I dont want to manage a group buy, like be the one to communicate with Tina, but I'm willing to be the reshipper for a group buy. I've done it a couple times, and I'm looking to join a group buy soon.

Just want to put this out there, I dont want to manage a group buy, like be the one to communicate with Tina, but I'm willing to be the reshipper for a group buy. I've done it a couple times, and I'm looking to join a group buy soon.
Sending PM - I’m considering running a buy soon for people who have art, capped around 30k chips.

Does anyone know who has the artwork for the Vineyards run? I was looking to get into this next group buy to fill-out my set, but haven’t been able to find the artwork anywhere. Much appreciated in advance for any assistance!

Hi, I would be
Sending PM - I’m considering running a buy soon for people who have art, capped around 30k chips.
Hi, I am new and cant send PM's yet. Wanted to get in on this a couple years ago. If you are doing another run, I would be in for 2000-3000 chips.

Hi

Trying to get permission and pay royalty fees to order a set of these.

298B76E7-A3F7-4EF0-A288-A6D542D93FCD.jpeg-1.jpg

Please get back to me on this possibility.

Thanks Jeff

Anyone selling there china card moulds? Or looking to upgrade?

Desperate for a cash game set of around 300-500 chips.

I’m from UK, so UK owners would be a great benefit.

Thank you kindly in advance

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom