For Sale EU World - 400 pc Aria (no mold) cards tournament set (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekricket

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
As some of you may be aware some of us are in Europe wandering around. I brought a 400 pc Aria set over that I’m willing to sell to someone over here rather than just take it back home. I’ll make arrangements to ship it over here if it sells. Could possibly save you some time and some custom fees, I don’t know. I’ve got pics of the racks, and I’ll post barrel and face pictures this evening when we get them out. We fly out of Amsterdam if that works for pickup for anyone as well.
Leaving on Tuesday so offer is only good till then.

100 100’s
85 500’s
99 1000’s (we’ve lost one somewhere)
100 5000’s
25 25000’s

Look at the face, make sure you are ok with Canada. Didn’t want to sneak that past anyone.

How about $160 US plus whatever shipping ends up being for them?

8533B20C-E13B-40F8-BA03-7FA26E17746B.jpeg
F230B2C8-D06F-4F62-BE7F-79FE90B2E686.jpeg
FCD03F32-B6F0-485E-B291-29DAE4F08CC3.jpeg
3BE03EC8-4E0E-45C1-B2FB-87E6A24C331A.jpeg

I would never expect you to break up the set, the no mold 1000s would help fill my set.

Moose being with you that might help with shipping as well.

Thanks for the tag, but I believe they are only looking to sell to someone in the EU based on the OP. Thanks anyway though!
USA is fine too. I can ship them when I get back but I thought I’d offer them to the EU while I was here and could save them some shipping and custom fees.

bump...great deal for EU members looking for a cheap way in the card mold chips

USA is fine too. I can ship them when I get back but I thought I’d offer them to the EU while I was here and could save them some shipping and custom fees.
Hi,
. Thanks for letting me know. If you don't find a buyer over in the EU, I'd likely be interested in them when you get back.

Hi,
. Thanks for letting me know. If you don't find a buyer over in the EU, I'd likely be interested in them when you get back.
Have a last minute buyer over here, so these are pretty much sold. Working logistics in shipping, so there’s still some obstacles to overcome but we are looking good, at least that’s a plan!

But if it falls through for any reason I’ll get back with you. But I’m working it as hard as I can do it may be a go.

Had to get a lady in the windmill gift shop to empty a box of boxes of chocolate so I could get a box, then found tape and scissors on the boat, then had to scrounge up packing materials (bags, receipts, box of crackers) so it’s ready to go if we can work it through the post service from Amsterdam to London! It’s not pretty but it should get there!

FA56ACB5-584B-457A-A296-B0473A9CF8B9.jpeg

Sold to the UK! Shipped this morning last minute before getting on flight home! Leaving this open for feedback.
Just feedback on the sale please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom