Custom artwork group buy. US/CAN CARDS MOLD (30 Viewers)

Wait... those are ceramics Sean?

edit: I’ll leave this here, but in case anyone’s wondering, I thought this was a different thread and I was referring to different chips.

Last edited:
I don't know how to answer this.
It was more just disbelief. They look like clays.

Edit:
I also just realized I was clicking the wrong fucking thread, so you can actually completely ignore this post and the one before it. I thought I was replying somewhere else. Haha. F me. I’ll see myself out.

It was more just disbelief. They look like clays.

Edit:
I also just realized I was clicking the wrong fucking thread, so you can actually completely ignore this post and the one before it. I thought I was replying somewhere else. Haha. F me. I’ll see myself out.

Don’t worry... you weren’t the first, and won’t be the last, to get lost in this thread ;)

Bwahahahaha the terror I have wrought!!!
AA3572A9-4971-48C2-8DEF-F436533D19E9.jpeg

The ARIAs look fantastic. I really like the irregular edge spots to mimic the clay look. That's what I love about mine.

Four total groups being shipped out. Second will be shipped out before Oct 11th. Basically confirmed shipping each one of the four groups every 10 days. Obvious delays because we have a lot of different sets and designs it is 70,000 plus chips and about 40 + designs.
Hi Sean,

I know the above was just an estimate, and they had a virus scare, etc... Can you ask Tina for a new rough estimates on when groups 2, 3, and 4 will be produced/shipped? Not that I'm jealous of those in group one getting delivered today at all... :LOL: :laugh: ;)

Hi Sean,

I know the above was just an estimate, and they had a virus scare, etc... Can you ask Tina for a new rough estimates on when groups 2, 3, and 4 will be produced/shipped? Not that I'm jealous of those in group one getting delivered today at all... :LOL: :laugh: ;)
Let me get through to Tuesday. And I will have a better idea.

I am well known for having a hatred for Taco Bell. No one would believe it. I have real Mexican food drive throughs here. 24/7!

Saddest part around here, the best Mexican foods places are now all in gas stations

almost every gas station has a taqueria, and man some of them are so good it is ridiculous

I cant tell you last time I went to a Mexican Restaurant, even during Covid these places were open, breakfast lunch and dinner

BTW I've cleared it with all 3,287 people in this thread, and they all agreed to let me have one sample set of each set produced, so just go ahead and put those aside for me.

Absolutely no need to fact check this. At all.

which set did you order??

We are going to have to start a new thread for the swapping of sample sets, I know i ordered extra to trade sample sets with others

Saddest part around here, the best Mexican foods places are now all in gas stations

almost every gas station has a taqueria, and man some of them are so good it is ridiculous

I cant tell you last time I went to a Mexican Restaurant, even during Covid these places were open, breakfast lunch and dinner
We have officially given up on Mexican food. Every week we get it home and literally just throw it away. My wife says she’s done wasting the time and money.

When people from here started recommending Rosa’s Tortilla Factory, I knew it was game over. Time to either befriend some Hispanics or learn to make Mexican ourselves.

We have officially given up on Mexican food. Every week we get it home and literally just throw it away. My wife says she’s done wasting the time and money.

When people from here started recommending Rosa’s Tortilla Factory, I knew it was game over. Time to either befriend some Hispanics or learn to make Mexican ourselves.
My family owns a mexican restaurant here in NM. Come on down.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom