Custom artwork group buy. US/CAN CARDS MOLD (35 Viewers)

We have officially given up on Mexican food. Every week we get it home and literally just throw it away. My wife says she’s done wasting the time and money.

When people from here started recommending Rosa’s Tortilla Factory, I knew it was game over. Time to either befriend some Hispanics or learn to make Mexican ourselves.

oh Rosas is not good, it is school food Mexican food

breakfast tacos in a crunch but other than that NO NO NO

I think you said you were in the Austin area, have you tried Lupe Tortilla Mexican restaurant
I promise you will not be disappointed

I can also give you some dive restaurants to go to as well

My family owns a mexican restaurant here in NM. Come on down.
You are very much so one of those guys who people are really happy to be friends with in real life.

You have many life long/long term friends and lead an enriched life.

I choose to believe this based on home pictures, design and photography work, home decor, and family ownership of Mexican restaurant. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

which set did you order??

We are going to have to start a new thread for the swapping of sample sets, I know i ordered extra to trade sample sets with others
Yeeeaahhh pocket rockets's the ticket if you got what it takes then you can play high stakes I'm all in.......I'm allll iinnn....

1603306299507.png

Saddest part around here, the best Mexican foods places are now all in gas stations

almost every gas station has a taqueria, and man some of them are so good it is ridiculous

I cant tell you last time I went to a Mexican Restaurant, even during Covid these places were open, breakfast lunch and dinner
Where I live in Miami it is not uncommon for high quality restaurants to be in the back of the gas station storefront. This is the Spanish tapas restaurant in the back of the BP gas station mini-mart a couple blocks away from my house. It is typical to see a dozen people in line outside for dinner at 10pm on a weekday night...

1571672329.51.jpg

Flipping awesome. But, ummm, why?
If I had to guess it’s because Cubans and other Latins in the area are used to eating breakfast and lunch very casually and quickly at ventanillas (windows where you order through the window and just eat standing up outside). These are common at gas stations or banks or laundromats etc. that have easy parking. Atmosphere doesn’t matter much and location just needs to be quick and easy. Instead of just having an espresso and an empanada some gas stations decided to kick it up a notch and entice people with better meals and things just evolved.

Last edited:
and all of the boxes from yesterday and today are just delivery 1 of 5? Wow

This was total was just 12,000

Tina will be sending out 20,000 chips next time. So I will have all of these out way before they come in. Also she said they were going to go by a faster boat as well.

With the last half being paid on Tuesday 10/27/2020.

Last edited:
Who would be interested in either sending me a sample set of these chips or telling me where I could get some samples?

My order is easy. 4 boxes had 2000 China Clubs, and a fifth box will have the last “barrel” to make 2025. At least that's what Tina's pictures showed.

3255 cent
32510 cent
37525 cent
35050 cent
4501 dollar
1505 dollars
2525 dollars
25100 dollars

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom