Custom artwork group buy. US/CAN CARDS MOLD (15 Viewers)

I led the charge on going to production without prototypes.

My motivation for this wasn't anxiety, it was to make things a bit easier for Sean and Tina. Juggling 40+ designs and 70k order size is probably stressful. I figured any measures that I could take on an individual level to simplify the process should be taken. It's not much but I figured anything to take off Sean's plate may be helpful.

Can't speak for the motivation of others who volunteered to forgo prototypes. But my guess is they saw how the first run of designs turned out great so that likely quelled any concerns.

I figured at 30¢ per chip, I can get in on a future GB if I want something tweaked. To me this falls to the price point of beggars can't be choosers.

100%

I believe it depends on whether people:

a) didn't want to wait for prototypes, and wanted to go straight into production
b) have seen prototypes, but wanted to make revisions
c) have seen prototypes, and approved it for production

I was confused about my "Nuts" chip set, as well, because I saw pictures of chips that had already been produced, but I knew that I wanted to see the prototypes first. I think it was because the person who piggybacked on my chip set was in the "a" category, but I was in the "b" category.

That's my long-winded way of saying the same chip set could be produced at different times.
What he said.

Also they already printed - the smaller THE NUTS set

@chutracheese 760pcs we have finished

Anyone want to buy it? Makes it easier and @chutracheese can get the larger inlay and not be a sad boy.

Thanks everybody

110 green $0.05
210 orange $0.25
210 blue $1
110 pink $2.50
90 yellow $5
30 black $20

I got 10 extra of everything just in case.

110 green $0.05
210 orange $0.25
210 blue $1
110 pink $2.50
90 yellow $5
30 black $20

I got 10 extra of everything just in case.
These chips?

nuts.jpg

https://www.bing.com/maps?q=Lenexa,+KS,+United+States+to+omaha+nebraska&cvid=a1169b6cf52843a2be68a749b257d0a3&pglt=547&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=U531#

195 miles, lite traffic 2 hours and 41 minutes

get off your arse and go pick them, up

lol, but you know some of these crazy SOB's are whishing you would
Get ready SEAN, you are about to be busy packing other peoples stuff
Yeah, it's going to suck!!! Thankfully it will be delivered to the new place, so I don't have to drag from my apartment to the house.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom