Custom artwork group buy. US/CAN CARDS MOLD (17 Viewers)

First Batch. Haven't paid for the rest yet. Wanting the first shipment and able to here before paying for the rest. The chips for future orders are being produced. Payment for the remaining orders may not occur until 10/23 or 10/27. ALso allows me time and space to ship out the first batch. This is a one man band up in here.

First Batch. Haven't paid for the rest yet. Wanting the first shipment and able to here before paying for the rest. The chips for future orders are being produced. Payment for the remaining orders may not occur until 10/23 or 10/27. ALso allows me time and space to ship out the first batch. This is a one man band up in here.
Ok, you did say all that before..... whoops.

Just note that it was a smaller order and there are oversized chips in this set.
I group buy with the original buyer (who isn't the one who posted this WTS) and I can tell you that after shipping and customs it was sth. line €0.35 - €0.40 each.

Yeah this one is really showing off the color printing capabilities of that 6-color (?) printer. Amazing how bright they can get them.

6C Hexachrome? Is this the only ceramic chip maker (that we know of) offering this? The colors are stunning.

See here : https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...e-for-the-alibaba-seller-cards-mold-gb.61718/

But not all pantone colors codes are available. The next thing to do would be to have the subset of available pantone colors and remove the other ones from the archive.

OK, got it. This is a Pantone list. But has anyone here had any conversations with Tina & co. about the specific Pantone colors available?

Does anyone here, other than Sean, already have a line of communication open with Tina and want to help me figure this out? If I can get an understanding of what Pantone colors are available (do they have a list of Pantone names/codes they can print?), I can design these color wheels and I will pay for and order the sample chip sets and then reship a set number of sets. For the chip sets I designed for GB#1 I just used Bosco's wheels which for the most part seemed fine (there is just a yellow, orange, purple, and pink I feel are missing plus I would also like to designate a gold and silver color as well), so at a minimum even these would be decent samples.

If anyone can help out on the first communication part I can run with with it.

ACES-Chips-V2-EDITABLE- BASE.jpg

OK, got it. This is a Pantone list. But has anyone here had any conversations with Tina & co. about the specific Pantone colors available?

Does anyone here, other than Sean, already have a line of communication open with Tina and want to help me figure this out? If I can get an understanding of what Pantone colors are available (do they have a list of Pantone names/codes they can print?), I can design these color wheels and I will pay for and order the sample chip sets and then reship a set number of sets. For the chip sets I designed for GB#1 I just used Bosco's wheels which for the most part seemed fine (there is just a yellow, orange, purple, and pink I feel are missing plus I would also like to designate a gold and silver color as well), so at a minimum even these would be decent samples.

View attachment 554580
If this runs, I would order 5 to 10 sets, if not more, just to lay colours over top of each other to see how they work together.

View attachment 554580

For $0.30 a chip, you could even make one chip per color (8 x 9 = 72 x $0.30 = $21.60). I would buy that Pantone color sample set.

For $0.30 a chip, you could even make one chip per color (8 x 9 = 72 x $0.30 = $21.60). I would buy that Pantone color sample set.

It’s not a terrible idea, although the price per chip would be higher if I am just ordering color sample sets plus shipping costs per chip would end up a lot higher. So just ballparking you are ending up around ~$40 per set. Plus people were complaining that there weren’t enough colors in the Bosco wheels. We are hoping there are lots more colors.

I am still leaning towards wheels on 43mm plain mold chips. Although we could cut it down to 4 colors per wheel. But we need to know the colors we are dealing with.

I know some people are emailing with Tina. Can someone help the group out by running some emails for me? Or can someone connect me?

It’s not a terrible idea, although the price per chip would be higher if I am just ordering color sample sets plus shipping costs per chip would end up a lot higher. So just ballparking you are ending up around ~$40 per set. Plus people were complaining that there weren’t enough colors in the Bosco wheels. We are hoping there are lots more colors.

I am still leaning towards wheels on 43mm plain mold chips. Although we could cut it down to 4 colors per wheel. But we need to know the colors we are dealing with.

Four colors per wheel would be a great compromise. I think eight is just too much to get a good feel for a color.

View attachment 554580
I could be wrong, but I don’t they can print all of those colors. Plus I don’t think they have a set standard of Pantone colors they print either. Kinda sounds like they just pick something on the fly that looks close lol

I’m sure it can technically be done, but there’s a ton of colors. I have communication with Tina already though. I’ll shoot you PM

edit: looks like you got it

I could be wrong, but I don’t they can print all of those colors. Plus I don’t think they have a set standard of Pantone colors they print either. Kinda sounds like they just pick something on the fly that looks close lol

I’m sure it can technically be done, but there’s a ton of colors. I have communication with Tina already though. I’ll shoot you PM

Sure, that’s why I wanted to chat with her. My understanding was that the Bosco color wheels were pre-vetted. That’s also why I stuck with those for my designs. I think the Bosco wheels are the starting point, not the entire Pantone catalog. Should be easy to sort out though.

So the Armins Horsezhoe came out kinda f!cked... any chance I can fix these or are these the batch? I asked for samples on these so I really hope these are fixable, they came out GREAT but the “inlay” got kinda screwed

The Rudy’s came out PERFECT and I am fully erect
I thought the inlay was amazing!!!

@SeanGecko

So the Armins Horsezhoe came out kinda f!cked... any chance I can fix these or are these the batch? I asked for samples on these so I really hope these are fixable, they came out GREAT but the “inlay” got kinda screwed

The Rudy’s came out PERFECT and I am fully erect

Color me concerned. We are still having samples printed before the run, correct?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom