Custom artwork group buy. US/CAN CARDS MOLD (9 Viewers)

To be delivered by: 9:00 P.M.

Man, it seems to me UPS drivers have it rough. Our guy always comes around 6:30pm, so I assumed we were the end of his route. Last week I caught him outside to offer him some halloween candy and mentioned us being at the end of the route. He said he still had at least 2.5 more hours of deliveries.

Reactions: BNM
Man, it seems to me UPS drivers have it rough. Our guy always comes around 6:30pm, so I assumed we were the end of his route. Last week I caught him outside to offer him some halloween candy and mentioned us being at the end of the route. He said he still had at least 2.5 more hours of deliveries.
They were a block away at 9:20 am

Screenshot_20201022-152831.png

So close.

Long hours. But, at the end of the day they do get to back that truck up to the bank.

I think there's been a breach of some type of ordinance or covenant of PCF membership code... over 12 hours upon receipt of a very large quantity of chips and no pron. That's a rule, right? ;)

i don't know if anyone has noticed, but I think Sean is on the run with all the chips and cash

He has changed his location from Omaha to somewhere underground in MEXICO......

LOL

LOL

Sean i know you go all of the packing materials that i sent, once you get into repacking let me know what else you might need, even though I am group 5, i will see what I can do to help

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom