Custom artwork group buy. US/CAN CARDS MOLD (10 Viewers)

Does that pricing include shipping? If not, did Tina give you a rough estimate on shipping?
That quote is without shipping.

EDIT : I haven't asked for an estimate yet, as I'm going to work (well, I'll hire a good dude) on my design now. I've basically gone and opened a line of communication and had a few quick mails back and forth.

I hope that works
1603558235441.png

There is no need for a BC Group Buy really. Maybe some saving on shipping, but not worth it since COVID will make more re-shipping necessary even locally. Just my .02. easier to just order direct and ship to home.

It's pretty easy to email Tina and receive a response. I'm already working on my next order...

Same great price. $0.30/chip for 2000 chips I'm going to order..

This is a good point. I was looking to order a 10,000 chip splinter GB to reach the price break at that point. But reshipping 1000 chip sets to different people even domestically probably costs like $50 which may eat up the savings other than just ordering direct per person. I wonder where the efficient points are.

Does anyone know the specific chip count price points? Where the price breaks are?

Where I live in Miami it is not uncommon for high quality restaurants to be in the back of the gas station storefront. This is the Spanish tapas restaurant in the back of the BP gas station mini-mart a couple blocks away from my house. It is typical to see a dozen people in line outside for dinner at 10pm on a weekday night...

View attachment 557777

I soooo... want to eat there. Nice pic.

IMHO, the red 25K (which I do love) is close to the base pink/purple 500. Maybe changing the base 25k color to something like a sky blue to keep it a different blue than the 5K's blue edgespot.

But then again they may not be in play at the same time, even during a hand, and have two denominations between them so it most likely would not be an issue.

A big snow storm is coming in to Omaha today possibly so that might screw up mail out times. I will keep this thread updated.

@SeanGecko
I chose to forego seeing samples. Not sure if I am in group 1, group 2, or what. How do people who are not seeing the samples being updated?
Thanks
The thread. If you don't see it in the thread then no news. I have one guy who emails me and that's annoying. I will update when I can!

Doing my best to update when I can.

A big snow storm is coming in to Omaha today possibly so that might screw up mail out times. I will keep this thread updated.

The thread. If you don't see it in the thread then no news. I have one guy who emails me and that's annoying. I will update when I can!

Doing my best to update when I can.
Thanks but what exactly will I see in the thread since I chose to forego seeing samples?
BTW, I lived in Omaha for a couple of years. You ever visit Tiger Tom’s???

Thanks but what exactly will I see in the thread since I chose to forego seeing samples?
BTW, I lived in Omaha for a couple of years. You ever visit Tiger Tom’s???
Once the chips get here I will post them. Once I get them and can package them I will be messaging the owners to get shipping figured out.

Once the chips get here I will post them. Once I get them and can package them I will be messaging the owners to get shipping figured out.
Got it. So I will see them pictured in the thread but not until you see them and they have arrived at your place right? Cool

@SeanGecko DId you get any interest in the 3rd mold shown below? Not going through 136 pages to read everything, too much... Is it a raised lip, or just a indentation groove to separate inner circle from outer border?

1603678553155.png

Hey Sean, has Tina shared a production run order with you? I know when I worked for a corrugated box company about 25 years ago, we had a daily production order so the guys working the machines would be able to switch from order to order with minimal downtime. Are you privy to this information? And if so, do you know where we’re at currently? How many chips do they produce daily? I’m just curious, more than anything.

Duke, where did this come from????? First time seeing on of my chips!!!

( )( )/////////////////////D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom