Giveaway cpiaaq 1000th Post Giveaway! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpiaaq

Flush
Reaction score
This is my 1000th post :cool

I failed to come up with something clever before this moment, so here's some poorly thought out spontaneous ideas!

1. 1 winner
In Vegas this weekend, I'll place a table-minimum bet on black 20. The first time, if I win, I'll send $20 to post #20. I'll do my best to post pics, however I'll be drunk and security doesn't like cameras so no promises. (2 or more posts in a row from the same user is a disqualification)

2. Up to 3 winners
Three college buddies are converging at the Flamingo. Suggest something fun (& lowish budget) in Vegas to do this weekend. If we do the thing you suggest, you'll win a prize from the prize pool below. We're already going to the the Pinball hall of fame, Area 15, and night disc golf at North Las Vegas Municipal. And that horse racing game somewhere. Those ideas are taken :) We don't have a rental car. (This one will be a bit subjective, so be specific. If the suggestion is too general it won't count.)

3. 2 winners
NLHE flipament. Ill deal as many tables as I have to, 20 hands at a time. 1st and 2nd place choose something from the prize pool.

Any post is eligible, as long as I can see it. Cutoff for entry to the flipament is Monday at 11:59pm pst. Flipament will run Tuesday or Wednesday (or...) as time allows. I'll cover shipping in the US, international members must pay after the first $5. Order of picks: 1st suggestion, 2nd suggestion, 3rd suggestion, 1st place flipament, 2nd place flipament

Prize Pool

Barrels:
Aztar Evansville $1, Aztar Evansville $5 (used), Aztar Evansville $5 (mint, LE inlay), Horseshoe Cinci $5, Native Lights $1, Native Lights $25, Par-A-Dice $25, Par-A-Dice $100, Majestic Star $100,

10-stacks: Riffle Steins $1, Ambassador Plaza $5, Inter-Continental $5, Inter-Continental $25

5-stacks: Jack Cinci $100, Horseshoe Cinci $100, Aztar Evansville $100

Other: 25x Fitzgeralds LV $1, 15x Santa Ysabel $1, 3x Cajun Cup $5

IMG_8828s.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8827s.jpg
    IMG_8827s.jpg
    526.8 KB · Views: 193
Congrats, and in! You and your buddies should attend a LV Knights hockey game.

Here's a suggestion...

No idea if you're one who partakes of such things, or what you consider lowish budget, but...

Now that it's legal in Nevada, go get some pot brownies or gummies and go see a Cirque du Soleil show. The live music, the cool visuals/performances and the trippy atmosphere at most of their shows makes for a very cool experience when you're ripped.

In! Thanks! Play the lobster claw machine at Mickie Finnz in Fremont across from the Heart Attack Grill. Or go to Fremont and do the zip line.

Was about to suggest Spinetti's, but then I read the fine-print mentioning something about low-budget! :wtf:

But yes, how about visiting Heart Attack Grill, and try not eating all your food? I heard the consequences might be severe (and fun, only for everybody else though).

Was about to suggest Spinetti's, but then I read the fine-print mentioning something about low-budget! :wtf:

But yes, how about visiting Heart Attack Grill, and try not eating all your food? I heard the consequences might be severe (and fun, only for everybody else though).
Brah..... have you seen eBay singles recently...
makes them look cheap :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

2. Spearmint Rhino (it's not remotely low budget, but if any of you has a decent run, you'll probably end up there anyway ;))

3. in.

Count me in.....

we like to find the hidden bars/restaurants that are behind hidden doors and passage ways - look it up on the internets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom