Trade Auction-style trade of Jack Cinci secondary $25k and $1k's for Jack Cinci primary $1k and lower (1 Viewer)

jpd527

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Ideally this would have been an auction, but these chips are not for sale and I do have a minimum trade in mind, which would be a reserve, so I think it would violate auction rules.

I have 1x Jack Cinci secondary $25k and 5x Jack Cinci secondary $1k's, all mint, never felted, pictured below.

I am looking for a minimum of the following for trade (used is fine, but nothing noticeably warped or outright damaged please):
  • 1x Jack Cinci primary $1k
  • 11x Jack Cinci primary $100
  • 39x Jack Cinci primary $5 (normal, GO, 1yr are all fine, no preference)
  • 31x Jack Cinci primary $1
Bids increments can be increased by either adding any Jack Cinci primary chip(s) to the previous bid, or by exchanging one or more chips from the previous bid with higher denomination chips (e.g. swapping [2x JC $5] for [2x JC $25], or swapping [5x JC $1] for [4x JC $5 and 1x JC $25]). However all bids must include the minimum chips listed above.

I'll take bids till March 28th at 11:00 PM Eastern Time with the same timing rules as the auction rules (i.e. bids within 5 minutes of closing extending closing by 5 minutes, etc.). I'll keep an eye on the bids in case there's any confusion and happy to answer any questions in thread or via PM since this is rather unorthodox.

chips_to_trade.jpg

Last edited:
To be honest I am really confused about the format of this thread.
Trying to complete some racks of smaller denoms of primaries and had some leftover of the high denoms of secondaries. Thought this would be a fun way to do it, but might just be more confusing than amusing.

Trying to complete some racks of smaller denoms of primaries and had some leftover of the high denoms of secondaries. Thought this would be a fun way to do it, but might just be more confusing than amusing.
No harm trying new ideas, seems like it could be fun.

To clarify, you are looking at a minimum of:
  • 11x Jack Cinci primary $500
To trade for
  • 5x Jack Cinci secondary $1k
  • 1x Jack Cinci secondary $25k
If so, part of the lack of response to get things moving may be due to the high starting bid requirement. Based on my conservative calc you are starting asking for chips valued at about $130 in exchange for chips valued at about $90. That said, there is a big spread in quality, so maybe values are closer if you are looking for "well used". I could also be way off on my estimated values (but am usually pretty close).

Thanks
 Grant

No harm trying new ideas, seems like it could be fun.

To clarify, you are looking at a minimum of:
  • 11x Jack Cinci primary $500
To trade for
  • 5x Jack Cinci secondary $1k
  • 1x Jack Cinci secondary $25k
If so, part of the lack of response to get things moving may be due to the high starting bid requirement. Based on my conservative calc you are starting asking for chips valued at about $130 in exchange for chips valued at about $90. That said, there is a big spread in quality, so maybe values are closer if you are looking for "well used". I could also be way off on my estimated values (but am usually pretty close).

Thanks
 Grant
Yup, that's right. And that's probably fair, I'll drop the $500's from the reserve, that should flip any inequality (I may have overpriced the $25k and the premium on mint vs used when I was putting this together).

Jack Cinci secondary 1k's are all traded.

Don't have anything else in particular I need for the secondary $25k, but open to any offers of Jack Cinci primary chips, denominations of $25 and up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom