CPC mockup - Island Theme (1 Viewer)

Also thought about using Arc as a base for the $5. I am losing my mind lol o_O

1616974549542.png

I’m loving this thread, I’m going for semi-Cali colors for my beach theme, and feeling your frustration with the blues and oranges to get “island-y” is exactly what I’m dealing with (except I want vibrant AF beachy)

Dude it is a pain. I think once my inlay is done it will become easier.

I’m loving this thread, I’m going for semi-Cali colors for my beach theme, and feeling your frustration with the blues and oranges to get “island-y” is exactly what I’m dealing with (except I want vibrant AF beachy)

Been sitting on these colors for a couple days now. Still waiting on an inlay but I am liking these colors.

Only thing I might need to think about is the shade of green on the $25 edge spot. Maybe something darker? Retro or dark green. Don’t want it to be super heavy is the only thing.
1617735764437.jpeg

Been sitting on these colors for a couple days now. Still waiting on an inlay but I am liking these colors.

Only thing I might need to think about is the shade of green on the $25 edge spot. Maybe something darker? Retro or dark green. Don’t want it to be super heavy is the only thing.
View attachment 671974
Love the colors! Only comment I have is that between the $5 and $25 you've got orange-ish in two consecutive chips, and the spots are very similar. Maybe this works?

1617736453672.png

View attachment 671974

You've got a CPC colour sample set, right?

Dark Green is very dark indeed, almost black. I was going to have a Green base chip, but changed to Light Green once I really saw how dark regular Green is (but I did keep it as an edge spot).

Yeah I have a color sample. I think there is enough contrast between light green and green but I guess in the mock up it looks a little closer than in person.

You are right though. Retro and dark green are very dark.

You've got a CPC colour sample set, right?

Dark Green is very dark indeed, almost black. I was going to have a Green base chip, but changed to Light Green once I really saw how dark regular Green is (but I did keep it as an edge spot).

Yeah not sold on the orange either. I know I definitely want two shades of green in the chip. Just need to find that third color. Will mess around with that some more.

Love the colors! Only comment I have is that between the $5 and $25 you've got orange-ish in two consecutive chips, and the spots are very similar. Maybe this works?

View attachment 671984

I still really like the originals you started of with apart from the first one. I'd swap one of the colours out for a brown, don't know which one though! Every one else on here seems to have a lot more experience of this than me though and seem to know better about progression and what would work best together.

Are you set on the A - Mold? Have you looked at others?
Just using A-mold for the mock ups! These will be going on CSQ and the deadline is the end of this month to get orders in.
Have you tried any other spot colours instead of white on the $5?
Haven't really looked into another option just because I really liked how the white looked. Any ideas? Always open to seeing. @JeepologyOffroad got me hooked on the butterscotch color that I am now using on the $25 :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Also have been convinced by a couple people now shaped inlays are super nice on these. So expensive but I might bite the bullet. I would for sure want Hub $5 and Cog $25. No clue for $1 and $100 but here is an idea.

1618184498385.png

1618184505697.png

Oh yeah well aware of this difference. Using lavender and DG pink on my frac too.

I think you gotta go standard pink on yours with that 1. Love that 1 with the light blue base. Light blue is so damn good

I have been going back and forth on this one for a while. I think that standard Pink definitely fits in better in the lineup and theme I am going with. Dayglo pink is so damn bring in person, but dayglo and lavender look so well together.

That being said I really like the standard pink and think it has a nice color to it. Really cant go wrong here just splitting hairs at this point.
Oh yeah well aware of this difference. Using lavender and DG pink on my frac too.

I think you gotta go standard pink on yours with that 1. Love that 1 with the light blue base. Light blue is so damn good

I have been going back and forth on this one for a while. I think that standard Pink definitely fits in better in the lineup and theme I am going with. Dayglo pink is so damn bring in person, but dayglo and lavender look so well together.

Exactly my thoughts. I am obviously biased to crazy colors. The regular pink goes more with your theme but the DG is fire. I will mock both up for you in the lineup this afternoon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom