CPC General discussion thread (8 Viewers)

Based on their dual heritage, if the French Canadians ever attacked anything, wouldn't they fail very quickly and then apologise?

False alarm :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Yes. But... This could effect maple syrup imports. So. Invade?

Lmao..Nothing quite so drastic. But their keyboards have a ton of little fucked up vowels that, if use in a non-forum setting would cause some to think you’ve been smoking crack. :eek:
They all think it's that... Before the first wave of baguettes...

Anyone else getting extremely excited that the plain mold should be running soon
Do you know how to check where Jockey is in the queue. I want to know but I don’t want to annoy David any more than I already have

Do you know how to check where Jockey is in the queue. I want to know but I don’t want to annoy David any more than I already have
Sorry no clue, although someone else may have ordered jockey and might know.

Other than that your only hope is to bug David

I have a jockey order in and think it was July-August. So still a little ways out but getting closer. :tup:

DSQ was about to come soon as well (june/july), from what I was told.

Anyone else getting extremely excited that the plain mold should be running soon
I know Hmold is either about to run or just started.
I have a jockey order in and think it was July-August. So still a little ways out but getting closer. :tup:
CSQ mold needs to be running soon!!!!!!!
It is. Very soon from what I hear.
DSQ was about to come soon as well (june/july), from what I was told.

Sweet! Sounds like everyone is getting mounted at the same time!

@RocAFella1, do your thing.

Hey gang, I am warming up to the idea of a CPC set and seeing all of these S-Crown sets roll in has me excited. Generally speaking when would a mold like S Crown rotate back in? Would I expect to wait until next winter/spring? Just looking for a general idea, and don’t want to bug David.

Hey gang, I am warming up to the idea of a CPC set and seeing all of these S-Crown sets roll in has me excited. Generally speaking when would a mold like S Crown rotate back in? Would I expect to wait until next winter/spring? Just looking for a general idea, and don’t want to bug David.
They did a Dec run, a Feb-March run, so then I'd assume a later summer run.

Thanks Josh, that isn’t bad at all. I thought it was a once per year kind of thing.
No clue on why, but I'm guessing it's based on forecasting and planning of orders. David would be able to answer everything easy enough.

No clue on why, but I'm guessing it's based on forecasting and planning of orders. David would be able to answer everything easy enough.

Sure, I figured as much. That answers my question anyway, because I know I couldn’t wait an entire year but even a fall run would be enough for me to consider this. Going to order color and mold samples today then. Thanks again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom