CPC color beef... (3 Viewers)

I am not 100 % sure, but I think STRALKA made their chips with tungsten. As very hard caused their equipment to wear off. They went out of bussines in 2006.

A lot of folks aren't bothered by it, but I've never been a fan of the look. I don't like the appearance of the security flakes on some Paulson chips, either.

Tungsten, although dense, is a lot more expensive than brass.... and probably wouldn't look much different in chips.

Tungsten, although dense, is a lot more expensive than brass.... and probably wouldn't look much different in chips.
And also, as noted above, is a much harder material material than brass. Hence, more difficult to process & much harder on equipment during that processing.

Increase the material cost, as well as the processing & maintenance costs, & it would be rather difficult to hold a competitive price point.

Agreed, a nice vibrant yellow would be nice, but you can't have everything I guess.

My cash set is a set of the old Eagle A-molds.

I opened this expecting a thread about odd colored beef....
Here's a tip on that note..... stay away from the burgers offered at most local Saturday night short-tracks in the country. :D

And also, as noted above, is a much harder material material than brass. Hence, more difficult to process & much harder on equipment during that processing.

Increase the material cost, as well as the processing & maintenance costs, & it would be rather difficult to hold a competitive price point.

Agreed, a nice vibrant yellow would be nice, but you can't have everything I guess.

My cash set is a set of the old Eagle A-molds.

Here's a tip on that note..... stay away from the burgers offered at most local Saturday night short-tracks in the country. :D
I'm always inclined to eat prior lol

I'm always inclined to eat prior lol
Good idea.... ever wonder why there seems to be fewer used tires in the scrap pile than there should be after the races are over?

Well... you don't find many stray cats around a Chinese restaurant either... same principle applies. The "filler" used to stretch the ground beef ain't soy.

Chipped beef!
1579872088914.jpeg

In play, I don’t notice the flakes at all. I guess if you sit and stare at the edges of the chips, it could bother you. I love the look personally.

Good idea.... ever wonder why there seems to be fewer used tires in the scrap pile than there should be after the races are over?

Well... you don't find many stray cats around a Chinese restaurant either... same principle applies. The "filler" used to stretch the ground beef ain't soy.
I opt not to eat hotdogs for the same reason lol

Reactions: Dix
There’s a new CPC colour called “Beef” ?? :D Sign me up :)
[/QUOTE]

Well done, sir!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom