CPC color beef... (1 Viewer)

Country fried deer steak

20191113_171053.jpg

Cheeseburger sub

20190906_172714.jpg

Bonus.... I triggered a snowflake without even trying. :D

Hey... since when are you thought-police types worried about the Chinese? Last I knew, they weren't one of your "special protected" classes anyway.
Lol. *eyeroll* The projection is staggering.

The difference between you and me is that I’m not a man-child, with an adolescent understanding and worldview.

I guess you think you’re “owning the libs” when the rest of us (of all political stripes) are just shaking our heads. Good luck with that.

But don’t go away angry.

Just go away.

Back to the topic cause I got Questions:
Because I came here with no chip knowledge, and since arriving haven’t read anything about this, can someone link me to a thread regarding/explaining the gold flake/security thing. I never knew that was in place as a security measure, but enjoyed the chips I came across that had em.

Another question, is it an option with CPC chips? (The flakes). I’ve only had two non sample set size CPC sets in my possession, and one sparkles mightily with flakes, while the other did not at all.

Last edited:
Because I came here with no chip knowledge, and since arriving haven’t read anything about this, can someone link me to a thread regarding/explaining the gold flake/security thing. I never knew that was in place as a security measure, but enjoyed the chips I came across that had em.

Another question, is it an option with CPC chips? (The flakes). I’ve only had two non sample set size CPC sets in my possession, and one sparkles mightily with flakes, while the other did not at all.
CPC chips (most colors, but not the day-glo or retro colors) have brass flakes in them. This was done for a couple reasons: first, the brass adds weight, making the chips feel more substantial (unlike older Paulsons, CPC/ASM did not use powdered lead), and second (and perhaps unintentionally), it adds an element of “security” to the chips in the sense that it makes them harder to fake, unless someone has a similar material composition. It also, to some folks’ eyes, adds an element of aesthetic beauty, but that is subjective.

Paulson offers (or offered) a similar visible flake as a security measure (see, for example, the PNY $100s).

CPC chips (most colors, but not the day-glo or retro colors) have brass flakes in them. This was done for a couple reasons: first, the brass adds weight, making the chips feel more substantial (unlike older Paulsons, CPC/ASM did not use powdered lead), and second (and perhaps unintentionally), it adds an element of “security” to the chips in the sense that it makes them harder to fake, unless someone has a similar material composition. It also, to some folks’ eyes, adds an element of aesthetic beauty, but that is subjective.

Paulson offers (or offered) a similar visible flake as a security measure (see, for example, the PNY $100s).
Thank you, very cool, very cool. I had @Angie99 CPC brightly colored rounders, and those sparkled in the basement like the sun was shining on em. I can see it not working for everything, but was very evident and I rather liked it on those. This all just makes me realize how far away I am from ever doing a custom CPC set.

CPC chips are very well made and it seems to me the company has great service and great people working for it. They do great things for PCF as well. I have owned a set too. But yeah the issue why I am not in love with them (as I guy who likes over the top color) is the color palette. I do love the unweighted colors though.

CPC chips are very well made and it seems to me the company has great service and great people working for it. They do great things for PCF as well. I have owned a set too. But yeah the issue why I am not in love with them (as I guy who likes over the top color) is the color palette. I do love the unweighted colors though.

CPC's colours are certainly more limited when compared to Paulson. That said, given the size difference between the two firms as well as Paulson's rule of not duplicating colour/edge spot colour patterns, it makes sense to me that Paulson would have more colours on offer.

That said, I'd happily welcome more (brighter) colours to the CPC range. :)

Lol. *eyeroll* The projection is staggering.
Projection???? Nope, sorry... but you're full of more of it than Cinemark is guilty of on a daily basis. Question... why is it that you allegedly "striving for color blindness types" are the 1st to see race in EVERYTHING? (even in something as innocuous as a thousand year old Chinese restaurant joke) Want to see a racist?... try a mirror. That's my idea of one.

The difference between you and me is that I’m not a man-child, with an adolescent understanding and worldview.
No... the difference between you & I, is that I prefer not to have to live my life on eggshells, sitting around just waiting to be offended, & carefully measuring each and every thought & utterance so as to be 1000% certain of not even remotely offending 0.0001% of the entire global population. Life's too short to bother with that level of absurdity.

I guess you think you’re “owning the libs” when the rest of us (of all political stripes) are just shaking our heads.
Wrong again.... I'm simply enjoying myself & leaving the perpetually offended misery part of life for you... You're welcome. :D

Just go away.
Good luck with that.... until you folks want to get onto genetic engineering, (wasn't that tried in the 1930s & 40s? Might have lead to a World War or something I think) those like me who thumb our noses at the Thought Police will always exist.

Jesus we’re a bunch of tools. Every post someone has to be an idiot and post something political or racial or whatever; cover up, your ignorance is showing.

OH MY GOD!!!! Someone told the oldest Chinese restaurant joke in history!!!! Call out the firing squad... Racist's Public Execution at noon!!!

Anyone... that wants to brand anyone else a racist for the "Capital Offense" of engaging in some innocuous stereotypical humor can kiss my skinny, white, European-male asterisk. (Does that line contain enough triggers for you? :D )

CPC's weghted colors contain brass flakes; Paulson offers aluminum flakes as a security option on some denominations (usually $25 and up).

I’ve ignored my first PCF’er!
Dix carries it over the blue line.... he shoots... HE SCORES!!!!! :D

Nice...Motley Crue reference.
Actually....no.... the line is: Girl, don't go away mad.... Girl, Just go away.

Even says so in the title... stop trying to offend Motley Crue. :D

Just because someone has sat somewhere for a long time means they are always right?

The 25% Indian in me is offended by that statement :D
Shhh bby. It be okay. We will get you thru this rough patch...

Dix carries it over the blue line.... he shoots... HE SCORES!!!!! :D

Actually....no.... the line is: Girl, don't go away mad.... Girl, Just go away.

Even says so in the title... stop trying to offend Motley Crue. :D

Yeah, paraphrasing...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom