• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Copag 2021 Black Friday Sale (1 Viewer)

So my orders just got canceled as well.

To be clear - mine were canceled because I did not make the required purchase of 2 double deck sets per the promotion, not because of inventory or process. My guess is that someone goes through and checks these manually or there's an automated process that happens at a certain timeframe prior to order fulfillment to confirm you've made said purchase.

It's silly if this is a manual process.
It's supposed to deny putting the deck into the cart if the proper criteria is not met.
Seriously, its not THAT hard to program.

2020REDSINGLEDECK_900x.jpg
Fan_Fronts_Small_BS_40cc0d0f-872f-4009-a9bf-28272eb12957_900x.jpg

I got this today in my in box. Once you add them to your cart, they ring up at $59.99 for 12 decks rather than the listed $83.88. Seems like a decent deal?!?!?!

https://www.copagusa.com/collection...-plastic-poker-size-jumbo-index-value-12-pack
did you end up getting 12 decks for only $60 ? I ordered the 11 pack special off of thepokerstore it was 6 of the elite copags and 5 of the cheap plastic cards for $50 on the poker store would have much rather had 12 of these copags for $10 more if it was $60 and not $84

did you end up getting 12 decks for only $60 ? I ordered the 11 pack special off of thepokerstore it was 6 of the elite copags and 5 of the cheap plastic cards for $50 on the poker store would have much rather had 12 of these copags for $10 more if it was $60 and not $84
Must have been a Black Friday deal. $5 per deck of Copag Elite is a great price. Maybe I should have jumped on that offer even though I just picked several other decks from different brands recently.

Must have been a Black Friday deal. $5 per deck of Copag Elite is a great price. Maybe I should have jumped on that offer even though I just picked several other decks from different brands recently.
yeah I wish I would have known about that

I got the 11 Deck Deal on pokerstore.com = 6 Copag Elite and 5 of the regular Plastic Cards for $49.99 would have way rather had 12 decks of Copag elite for $10 moe dollars lol now they are $84 for 12

Unfortunately, I did not. I have plenty of cards and didn't need 12 more decks.....but I would have liked to get the 2 free ones I was hoping to get as part of their web site mistake!!!!

I put in 3 orders of 2 decks and 2 of them got cancelled, one did not but I also did not get a shipping confirmation on it either. Guess we'll see if the third one arrives. Still comical they haven't figured out the proper way of doing that deal though.

Do 12 decks still ring up at $60, instead of $83? Just curious.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom