• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Copag 2021 Black Friday Sale (1 Viewer)

Haha yeah I didn’t want to share it bc if too many of us do it they will cancel order so let’s this thread die. Plz no one comment LOL

I clicked the red banner up top for WSOP copag cards, and they were free, I went to checkout, and it said shipped and paid for LOL wtf
I did the same, but changed the quantity to 12. No problem, order shows 12 free decks. We’ll see what shows up!

It looks like this might end up being one of the worst kept Black Friday secrets ever.....:p

Last edited:
I clicked the red banner up top for WSOP copag cards, and they were free, I went to checkout, and it said shipped and paid for LOL wtf
It says “buy 2 double deck sets” to get the free ones. Maybe you’re supposed to add the free ones manually after buying 2 double decks? Strange system.
Unfortunately, I’ll bet they cancel orders that don’t qualify.
Fingers crossed, though!

Ditto - just did this myself. I did it 3 times and got 6 decks for free. No idea if these will actually ship but I got the order confirmation emails to all three email addresses.

and stop commenting on the thread lol if you see it, do it. Don’t need a hundred orders.

My orders are currently still good.

braveheart-hold.gif

And they're back in stock on the website, still at $0.
Hope they've corrected the procedure, or this will happen again for them.
haha right? Link is still broken or absolutely flawed. They want the customer to manually pick out 2 copag decks, then click that link etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom